no idea who ever thought this was a cool idea

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
There's one of these morons in our neighborhood. The want to throat punch level is very high every time I hear that fart can driving past my house. Seriously, 20 times a day.

But also, whatever floats your boat. Just stop driving by every 30 minutes, shit is the most annoying sound.

Zac001

after a long day of work i came home and saw all these replies and im so glad i logged on... i laughed pretty hard by some of you... thanks guys.

broncomitch

dont be a sheep in a jeep
What Started this is a really big fat guy bought a import to get the, "ho's"?

Colapsed his suspension and was to poor to fix it (do to "throwin leg" with the "ho's" ) so called it "stance" to keep getting said, "ho's"?

And there you go, stance. Hope I didn't piss off chillie dog...lol

MikeGyver

UtahWeld.com
What started it all is really poor people wanting to pimp something, and they only had super cheap economy cars. But once they realized that even a raspy muffler and that F1 wing from pep boys couldn't turn their grandmas beater (no not her nice car) into a nice, race, or super -car, they started doing dumb styling crap instead. Everything from neochrome to donks applies.

You don't know the true thrill of motorsports or customizing until you've found that perfect angle that barely gets your hacked junker into the dollar store parking lot w/o scraping.

Last edited:

RNandKT

If the Chick Digs it ....
Put me in the camp of wanting those wasted mins of my life back ... I kept thinking there is a reason this video is on there, someones going to rip a bumper off or something funny ... but no, it was just people who ruined their car to the point of being unable to drive it up a very shallow driveway, and then continuing to trash the ground effects kits they put on them.

At least when we put high clearance bumpers on our rigs it's with the intent to keep it from being trashed.

Last edited:

jallen9

we should invent our own sport: crashing these competitions and doing our own monster truck rally. 75% of the vehicles here could do it.

STAG

On my grind
In my eyes, the CRX won with the sweet burnout as he pulled away.

What I don't understand, is how it is judged?

obviously if you make it through without scraping, then you aren't as "low and slow" as the next guy, so your car therefore wouldn't be as cool. But if you scrape the crap out of your bumper or exhaust, then you obviously get deducted points and as said in the video "you don't even care, man"

Because obviously in this sport, if the object is to not scrape, a stock car would do better than any of these cars, which is not why we modify our vehicles. They must take points away for every inch of ground clearance or something.

I was surprised no one showed up with airbags or some kind of quickly adjustable suspension. Must not be allowed.

Last edited:

skiboarder

SkiBoarder
they are similar but opposite. they are the antiflex people. "did you see that! his wheel never moved at all. That's just bad ass."
It is true they are like us with obstacle groupies. But a few of their groupies are really hot.

Zac001

so I found one of these dumb cars and thought that i would invent a new sport... I call it Stance Stomping!

just find a (slow and low) car and put your lifted vehicle next to it and take a pic.. sure theres no way to have huge crowds watch you but we do have the internet to share our victories with lol....

wonder if we should start a new thread supporting this lol.

stance stomping.jpgstance stomping 3 ( best).jpg

Zac001

http://www.rme4x4.com/showthread.php?78770-Stinger-or-no-stinger/page3&highlight=stingers

this is the stinger thread..... like it or not... popular or unpopular... i like it and its my jeep i love it and have zero regrets..... whether i use it or not ( probably never will) the fact i dont look like a ton of jeeps that i see that the only difference is the color of the paint... im happy i stand out and im very proud of my jeep.... i appreciate the positives and negatives. not everyone can be expected to like the same thing... thats why modding our toys is so personal and fun... its all about the feeling we get when we go to the garage and smile when we see what we love....