Noooooooo!!!!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I wish!

I have to lay under the van and pull wires today. I despise this snow! With every ounce of will I have!

and yet, it remains.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Tacoma said:
I wish!

I have to lay under the van and pull wires today. I despise this snow! With every ounce of will I have!

and yet, it remains.
pfff..

Come up to my work.....Now there's some snow!!!! :eek:

81Ramchargerman

Here's an idea tacoma...QUIT BEING SUCH A BABY :rolleyes: , DRAG YOURSELF OFF THE COMPUTER AND GO GET IT DONE... Dude, chill out, I'm just kidding with ya. :rofl: But seriously, it doesn't do much good to despise the snow, it's not gonna stop it. :p If it makes you feel better, I am ready for the snow to be gone too.

devilbikerdude

dude i feel the same about snow, i hate it, and the worst part is, my girl friend dumbed me cuz i dont snowboard and i dont like the snow. :mad: but i think it was just an excuse to dumb me cuz she liked someone else, pretty cold yeah. :sick:

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I must have seasonal affective disorder because I have been way sluggish and depressed since this weather formation hit...GRRR time to go to work and harass some bums or some crackheads...

Chiksic

Resident Stoner
spencurai said:
I must have seasonal affective disorder because I have been way sluggish and depressed since this weather formation hit...GRRR time to go to work and harass some bums or some crackheads...

I do have SAD. It sucks big time.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
HAHA!

I defeated the snow and the horror of laying in a windy, wet driveway by blowing all that off and going to Salt Lake instead. I stopped by Rocklogic, which lightened my mood considerably (thanks for the slice), and browsed around REI for a while. Bought some parts, drove home in no hurry.

I thought about borrowing a garage, because it would have been kind of fun to snake wire today, but then I remembered that no one I know has a 10' door on their garage. :eek: :(

REI is giving members 20% off btw, hurry and buy closeout stuff for next winter.