Noooooooo!!!!!

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Tacoma said:
HAHA!

I defeated the snow and the horror of laying in a windy, wet driveway by blowing all that off and going to Salt Lake instead. I stopped by Rocklogic, which lightened my mood considerably (thanks for the slice), and browsed around REI for a while. Bought some parts, drove home in no hurry.

I thought about borrowing a garage, because it would have been kind of fun to snake wire today, but then I remembered that no one I know has a 10' door on their garage. :eek: :(

REI is giving members 20% off btw, hurry and buy closeout stuff for next winter.
Won't shop at REI, they donate heavily to SUWA and Sierra Club, and not any to U4WDA, Blue Ribbon, or USA-ALL. Shopping at REI is donating to SUWA. I gave them back my lifetime membership card with a letter explaining why.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hmmm. That is very unfortunate. I nearly got into a gunfight w/Escalante sheriffs because of those SUWA f*cks. I feel very strongly against those bastards.

That news really upsets me, I've grown fond of REI house brand garb. Don't tell me anything bad about Columbia now, and I will go to Cabela's instead.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Tacoma said:
Hmmm. That is very unfortunate. I nearly got into a gunfight w/Escalante sheriffs because of those SUWA f*cks. I feel very strongly against those bastards.

That news really upsets me, I've grown fond of REI house brand garb. Don't tell me anything bad about Columbia now, and I will go to Cabela's instead.
Don't know anything bad about Columbia, I love their stuff. Cabela's seems to be a good place to go. I also haven't heard specific information about Kirkham's politics, I'll go there and Gart's, Cabela's and Galleon's (or whatever it's called now).

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
BlackSheep said:
for those of you unfortunate enough not to be in Moab this week, it started snowing about 530pm, and is still snowing now. The drive home tomorrow is going to suck.

Surprisingly, Soldier summit was perfectly clear. I incorrectly assumed that snow fell up north while it was snowing in Moab. The drive home was clear as could be. Another great week in Moab is over.

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Don't know anything bad about Columbia, I love their stuff. Cabela's seems to be a good place to go. I also haven't heard specific information about Kirkham's politics, I'll go there and Gart's, Cabela's and Galleon's (or whatever it's called now).

Galion's is suspect just because they are from OH, which is almost ludicrously liberal.
I used to dislike Columbia for some reason, maybe they didnt' make anything I could really use, but MAN! their newer stuff rocks, pants that dont' bind, rip, wear out, etc, and that have useful pockets at a decent price. I dig it.