big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
so when are we headed out again,

im ready when ever, this time i will have a truck and trailer and no excuses

i say lets hit the snakes.

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Is that AXE body spray i smell?

Yes it is! next time I blow a bead everyone will be able to smell it. Thanks for the help man I really appreciated it. Is yours running good, or is your wife going to kill you? I will be down for sure to get a nitrogen tank from you, so next time it happens I won't have to bum stuff from everyone. I'll see you at MMSP

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
so when are we headed out again,

im ready when ever, this time i will have a truck and trailer and no excuses

i say lets hit the snakes.

My pops wants to hit the snakes soon, but it'll have to be in a few weeks. I am still planning on the Jeep (TOYOTA) show next week though, hopefully all of you can get out of work.

smashmetal

Yes it is! next time I blow a bead everyone will be able to smell it. Thanks for the help man I really appreciated it. Is yours running good, or is your wife going to kill you? I will be down for sure to get a nitrogen tank from you, so next time it happens I won't have to bum stuff from everyone. I'll see you at MMSP

Hey Jake! Seeing how I'm getting stuck working this weekend you should stop by and pic up my runner when you head down to MMSP. I'm pretty sure Kyle could handle the controls. I know there not RC controls but never the less you'll have another yota to rock it with!

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
Kyle is leaving for Florida in the morning, but hopefully Andrew should have his truck together. If not maybe Dumb can rock your Yota

Tjjeepjunkie

J.A.M. Off-Road Racing

Its running fine, its kind of used to it. My wife is just glad its not broken for the show this weekend. Come see me when you are ready for some Nitro.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
jake i did not get a chance to ask you but how is your wifes sidekick coming along.

also are you going to have your truck back together for the show or just load it up and take it down there with the ratchet strap hold the axle in place.

redneckbronco

NIce pics guyz! Who bll is that? Did he cut the top and wered the canvas top come from. Id like to do something like that on my bll

NOTATOY

BACKYARD CUSTOMZ
jake i did not get a chance to ask you but how is your wifes sidekick coming along.

also are you going to have your truck back together for the show or just load it up and take it down there with the ratchet strap hold the axle in place.

I haven't touched the kick since the DATC show, hopefully I can get mine together I just got done with work. 16 hour days at work are kicking my a$$ not much time to work on my stuff:mad:

ricsrx

great to hang at the show, Looked like a good time at Little Moab, Ill keep watching for your next trip.
After getting my dads sprinklers going my wheelin turned out good as well. hooked up with a couple of locals, mashed up my front bumper alittle, lockers front and rear is the only way to go!!

smashmetal

Hey Jake! Seeing how I'm getting stuck working this weekend you should stop by and pic up my runner when you head down to MMSP. I'm pretty sure Kyle could handle the controls. I know there not RC controls but never the less you'll have another yota to rock it with!

DISREGARD THIS! I got out of work, and will be heading down there!:D