Archived Notice all the full size rigs in Moab?

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
So maybe it's just that I've been toying with the idea of building one lately, but did anyone else notice the abnormally large amount of full size rigs in Moab this week?

We followed a couple full size Blazers and pickups on Kane Creek yesterday and it was good times. One dude had a simple base model (99ish) SuperDuty with a what looked like only a shackle flip, major trimming and some 37's.... I fell in love :bow: If only it was a PSD :greg:

jsudar

I wheeled my K5 and my neighbor wheeled his 76 Trailduster. I put my father in law's Cherokee to shame several times. It was great. Full size = full fun.

I saw that same superduty. It was a cool rig. Made me what to SAS and chop up my '97 F150.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
4 out of the 7 rigs we had there were full size. My 79 Chev, my dad's 78 Bronco, my Bro's 88 F150 (that embarressed alot of rigs on wipe out hill, double wammy, and potato salad, I'll post pics later) and a 79 Cherokee. We had a blast, it was good we had so many full sized, it made it easier to tow all the jeeps off the trails.

Meat_

Banned
I saw a ton of full size rigs.... right up to Trex himself. Guess it might have had something to do with me running into the TTC gang almost every day :)