Now that we know what you tow with, Let's see some pictures

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
An RV is probably the absolute worse investment you could ever make. Mine will cost me over $3000 to get to EJS (not counting fuel), then add to that $25-$30 a day to park the thing down there.

With that being said, I'll never be without one. It's the only way to travel! ;)

The Kodiak I looked at (a Dutchman, I beleive) had an inline motor. It still said Duramax though. I LOVED the layout of the rig. It seemed like it could work for you for a LONG time. (kids, no kids, whatever) Something like that would just KILL my investment income, though. My neighbor has a later model class C with a V10 I've been seriously considering. It wouldn't tow super well, but it would tow. I could then buy a Corrolla or something equally exciting for a daily driver.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Six new tires, then license the stupid thing......

Oh, by the way that popping plug isn't just a V-10 thing. The in-laws F150 just did it.

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
That's what they say.

Actually, the failure rate is less than 1/10 of 1%. I think the failures have just been blown out of proportion, like Dodges weak transmissions.

Nutz

It should work!
An RV is probably the absolute worse investment you could ever make. Mine will cost me over $3000 to get to EJS (not counting fuel), then add to that $25-$30 a day to park the thing down there.

With that being said, I'll never be without one. It's the only way to travel! ;)

RV the worst investment...could just be me but it seems that every time I talk to someone about boat ownership the RV doesn't seem so bad anymore:rofl:

Serious, I'm with you...only way to travel.

samuelsmith1979

Sam 4x4 films sleeper

Many a great night has been spent in this trailer "The Fireball" my 4 banger tacoma gets it to Moab to film you guys. Beats the hell out of sleeping on the hard ground after chasing buggys on rocks all day. Most of Dirty Money was filmed after long camping nights not a hotel room in sight. A humble "RV" but it does the job well. I would like to make it my valentine if I could.

Attachments

• fireball.jpg
    fireball.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 95

sprungover

06 Ctd, 6" & 37's

picture017kh6.jpg

chadschoon

just picked it up. 2004 ford F 250 with 49,000 miles on it. its about time is all I can say :D

Attachments

• truck 004 (Small).jpg
    truck 004 (Small).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 56

NE_Utah

I just got rid of the Hemi and picked up a 2500
2005 Cummins with a 6 speed. I love it.

truck2.jpg
[/IMG]

And one with my farm trailer on it. Built it for $100 and it only hauls junk and hay.

truck3.jpg
[/IMG]

100_1020.jpg
[/IMG]

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Hey Jake, I see you got a new truck, can you help me move a sofa this weekend and maybe some more stuff?

:cody:

:rofl:

blazinzuk

Well since I have never had a tow rig before and I beleive mine will be the oldest on here so far heres a bad pic of my brand new 73 flatbed

Attachments

• new tow rig.jpg
    new tow rig.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 22