NPLD @ 5 Mile Pass, Sept 25th, 2010

sixstringsteve

I'll be hitting the trails. I've been dying to try wayne's world. Assuming I get my sliders and seats and seatbelts done before then, I'll be hitting it. If I don't get the sliders done, i'll at least be doing rattlesnake and possibly constrictor.

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
I was debating between 5-mile & AF canyon, I went up AF last year. So I think Ill help out at 5-mile this year. (me, my son, 1or2 more hopefully)

Ill be sticking around to play when were done as well.

Chevycrew

Ill be bringing the toyota for the after clean-up playing. Ill have to take it easy since I know the new tires wont clear yet.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Sounds like we are going to have a good turnout once again! If you're on the fence about coming out and helping, get off the fence! We will need all the help we can get to fill this huge dumpster in a few hours. I'll see you all out there on Saturday morning. :cool:

Chevycrew

If you need help filling the dumpster, I can leave my old couches on the trailer till I get out there...

Speaking of that, I need to get to the dump by saturday!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
If you need help filling the dumpster, I can leave my old couches on the trailer till I get out there...

Speaking of that, I need to get to the dump by saturday!

:rofl: You better clear out the trailer... we usually fill the dumpster with all the garbage that gets dumped at 5 Mile Pass. I know we have for the last few years... but thanks for the offer.

Chevycrew

Loaded and ready to go, if anyone just wants to ride out, I have extra seats...

Hoping for a good turnout, so bump to the top!