NPLD @ 5 Mile Pass, Sept 25th, 2010

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
National Public Lands Day is around the corner and like the past years, the members of Rocky Mountain Extreme will be focusing our efforts on 5 Mile Pass.

National Public Lands Day is the nation’s largest hands-on volunteer effort to improve and enhance the public lands Americans enjoy.
Last September, volunteers....

* Removed an estimated 900,000 lbs of trash
* Collected an estimated 20,000 lbs of invasive plants
* Built and maintained an estimated 1,320 miles of trails
* Planted an estimated 100,000 trees, shrubs and other native plants

Join us for the 17th annual National Public Lands Day!

Date: Saturday, Sept. 25th, 2010
Meeting Location: Main parking area of 5 Mile Pass, North of the road.
Meeting Time: 9 AM
Cleanup time frame: Should be done by 2-3 PM.

Those that are interested in bring their rigs are encouraged, there will be plenty of time for a trail run afterward. :D

The BLM will provide us with a large dumpster & specific locations of areas that need to be cleaned up. We need 40-50 people and 10+ vehicles for hauling garbage! If you have a utility trailer you can bring, please do so!

Wear pants, boots and bring some work gloves! I'd also recommend packing a lunch, snacks & water/drinks.

We need volunteers to get this done!! Please come join us, give back a few hours of your time & help make the areas we all love better for everyone to enjoy!

Who will be there?!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Is this the parking lot a mile or so east of the parking lot to the Snakes?

I have access to a pretty large enclosed trailer for hauling whatever needs to be hauled. Might be a good one to hang an RME banner or something on.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Is this the parking lot a mile or so east of the parking lot to the Snakes?

I have access to a pretty large enclosed trailer for hauling whatever needs to be hauled. Might be a good one to hang an RME banner or something on.

It's the parking lot that's is South-East of the Snakes lot. It's the main staging area for 5 Mile Pass, if you're familiar with where that is.

I'm not sure if an enclosed trailer would be a good idea, it could get pretty beat up and I'd hate to see that happen. Often we're picking up large metal pieces, camper & car parts, etc. A utility trails or pickup truck bed would be fine.

big cherokee

a.r.c fabrication
darn im trying to get off work at 12 and head down, but im not sure if that will happen. will have my truck trailer and yota so i can haul alot.

anyone hitting the trails after the clean up?