NPLD @ 5 Mile Pass

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Hopefully I've got a few more coming out from another forum. It surprises me how few people recognize the need for us to do these things, even more so the amount of people that are on some of these forums that have no idea that NPLD even exists.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Looks like I've got the Forbiddenjeeps.com Utah section gearing up to come help out. Should hopefully be another handful of people.

Caleb

I'm hoping to make it this year. I fly in super late the night before, but I'm hoping to get out there to help.

Coco

I was "assigned" to work that day :(

If I get any customers in that day, I will give them a little guff for not going to clean up! Wish I could make it

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Is anyone camping out there the night before? My kids want to camp.

We will be there to clean along with a little room in the trailer.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
There's been talk of camping the night before out at Little Moab. Lemme know where you end up, Mesha, Boogerface wants to camp too.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I might be up for camping out there. I haven't been camping all summer. If you decide to camp, let me know. Thanks.

Morganwoody

Is the link for the location accurate? I have never been out there am going to try and make it. It is about a hundred mile drive each way and I would rather not get lost on my maiden voyage with the jeep.
Thanks

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Is the link for the location accurate? I have never been out there am going to try and make it. It is about a hundred mile drive each way and I would rather not get lost on my maiden voyage with the jeep.
Thanks

I just checked and the marker is correct, but the map wasn't centered on it. I updated Greg's link to center the map on the meeting location.
https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msi...l=40.237294,-112.164617&spn=0.015512,0.021844

Green Arrow: 40.237294,-112.164617

[map]40.237294,-112.164617[/map]