NPLD @ 5 Mile Pass

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Is anyone going for a trail ride after the clean up?

I will be running Rattlesnake and Constrictor or maybe Sidewinder. I know a lot of people will be wheeling after, some people are going to head up AFC for a trail ride I believe as well.

That is a great part of NPLD. Do some clean up until lunch and then spend the afternoon enjoying the lands you help keep open! :cool:

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I plan on playing around out there after the clean up. I'd like to check out the new trial.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Well it's decided. I'm taking off the top and doors so I can feel comfortable running sidewinder after the cleanup. It'll be a cold ride in the morning but I've done plenty worse.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Ohhh, might just have to match that.. Where's the brrrrrrr smiley face.

Right.

After the first time I was out there I won't run this trail with doors on, I've got quite a few dents in my driver side doors from getting stuck in between a tree and a rock with nothing to do but drive out and run the tree along the side of the Jeep.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I haven't driven the jeep since I got it detailed inside and out! :rolleyes: The guy spent like an hour just buffing out all the scratches. But I'm still trying to sale it so what do you do? To many people have said, "looks like it's been off road". Nahhhh.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I haven't driven the jeep since I got it detailed inside and out! :rolleyes: The guy spent like an hour just buffing out all the scratches. But I'm still trying to sale it so what do you do? To many people have said, "looks like it's been off road". Nahhhh.

Well the PO didn't help you out any on that front. Chris wheeled the crap out of that thing.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Flooring guy missed appointment Thursday, and Friday so is coming Saturday at 9 AM so I will miss NPLD again. Will miss seeing everyone and doing the good work. Will especially miss talking to Greg. You guys have fun.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Anyone out at five mile tonight?

How muddy is it?

I am trying to decide if we are going to come out and pick up trash or pick up teach and wheel.:D