NPLD at 5 Mile Pass

ricsrx

Greg, Hunter and I had a great time, 5MP is getting cleaner and harder to find a lot of junk but we still cleaned up a lot.

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
We found plenty of junk, just had to go out west where they shoot and dump trash. After dumping our first load we took the trailer up rattlesnake (my grandson wanted to go wheeling) and we found the floor of an old house trailer up by the tailings pile and brought that out. Had a great day and enjoyed seeing everyone who showed up.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Thanks for all the help everyone! We had a turnout of 15 people at the meeting site and apparently a handful of others working around the trailhead of Rattlesnake. The Bush Eaters Club out of Tooele repaired the Kiosk at the parking area for Rattlesnake and Constrictor, huge thanks to them for handling that! We picked up quite a bit of trash around 5 Mile Pass, but it's getting noticeably better out there. We didn't fill the dumpster this time around, but still gathered up plenty of garbage.

Thanks again for your time and willingness to come out to the dusty desert and pick up after careless others!! :thumbs:

I didn't get any pics this time as my camera battery died... ended up leaving after 1 PM, due to my knee giving me trouble. :(

zukijames

Thanks everyone who went out and helped i didnt make it but i really appreciate all that everyone does to help keep the trails open, and big thanks to greg and the other guys that put these projects and stuff together

zukijames

we were planning on it before the fire and then doing some wheeling in the rover.. :( we've both been pretty bummed and decided going out would be pretty depressing.. lame excuse i know but we were so excited to go out and help and finally wheel that thing blah