October 19th

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
October 19th CARNAGE!

Ok, Randy and I are going to go out and check out Little Moab on Saturday the 19th. I't has been some time since I have been out there and Randy has never been.

I have never wheeled with any of you and would like to get something going.

I would also like to hit that trail out at 5 mile that you guy's did last week, Rattle Snake? something like at any way.

Who is game for a day of play?

Come Awn!:cool:

Last edited:

harkinoff

something to do...
its true, never been there:rolleyes: hope to see some of you there, that and shawn and I may need some help getting the scout back on all fours or the cruiser:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
OK, For those of you who are game for some fun this Saturday, lets meet at the Four Way stop just out of Lehi (also known as the crossroads). 9:00am leave at 9:15am.

Kool?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I feel obligated to make it ......make sure you guys don't say or do anything that wouldn't be OK on the board......I take this moderator thing very seriously......I'll probably have my two boys in the soccer-mom mobile. Anybody else bringing their kids?

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Originally posted by mbryson
I feel obligated to make it ......make sure you guys don't say or do anything that wouldn't be OK on the board......I take this moderator thing very seriously....

Yeah right, go pack sand Bryson!!!!!!

:D EZ:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by mbryson
I'll probably have my two boys in the soccer-mom mobile. Anybody else bringing their kids?

I was going to but, I think with the top and doors off it might get to cold for them:(

Glad to see more people are comming.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Little Moab claims another VICTIM!!

OUCH!!! Damn, that really bites! The Windshield survived, but the roof looks questionable. So, how bad is the XJ, Wayne?