grocery getter driver
Originally posted by Jeremy
I SEE A BUGGY COMIN!!!!!

this is what I see in the near future.

pa120002.jpg

harkinoff

something to do...
Originally posted by lowe1974
I have a mpeg of Randy snaping his axle but I can't post it. Here is one of Shawn before he rolled.

you got some good pics and a incriminating clip of me, thanks for coming Dan:D :D :D :D :D :D

lowe1974

mbryson's butcher
Randy there is nothing anyone can hold on you, you drove the rest of the day with no front axle. Here is a pic before the blow.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Here's a few more pics. We had a great day, despite the carnage and broken parts. Might I give full kudos to Dan the man and his sleeper scrambler for taking pics.

This is is an example of why drinking, winching and wheeling don't mix. Yes, that tire is 4" inside of where the edge of sheetmetal is supposed to be. Oh, the guy in the foreground is my cousin. Hi Jake!~:)

harkinoff

something to do...
had a great time wheelin with ez, he knows all the back roads, we'll have to all get together and try little moab again:) I'm signing my right foot up for JENNY CRAIG, so that don't happen again. we'll have to get together and see what video you have ez;)
Hey wayne, my brother said he's fixed worse :p

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by EZRhino
This is is an example of why drinking, winching and wheeling don't mix. Yes, that tire is 4" inside of where the edge of sheetmetal is supposed to be. Oh, the guy in the foreground is my cousin. Hi Jake!~:)

So not only did Waynes XJ get rolled, someone else ran into one of the few straight pieces of sheetmetal? WTF! I'd wouldn't be too happy after that!!