October 19th

demon jeep

Banned
What the fuuuuu. I missed all that for sum dumb dinner thing
man Im going to kill someone for that bad day that I had to spend with the in laws.

SO wayne you okay or has the wife not found out what happened hope you flat towed it out there. we all know shawn had to try to show that up I would have:D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Hey Demon,

That Rattle Snake has some Good Potential:D We might have to go back and have a rock rolling party. Thanks for the directions,, well sort of,,,, It took us some lookin but EZ came across it and we went down and then went up;)

Fun Trail!

demon jeep

Banned
Oh no not that trail we need to let that trail get harder by it self or it will be closed down Iam work ing on ather trail that ya all will love some of you may know it and some of you will get to know it soon I hope.

Rattle snake use to be able to b driven with only 3" lift on a YJ with open axles and 32s on with 0 problems. That was 2 yrs ago know look at it. All we need to do is keep it looking good like clean up after climing tthe water fall and try not dig huge holes if you do then I will not get a call from our freindly BLM people they
are happy the way it is keeped clean so please keep up the good work guys and keep it clean.

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
Just a few clarifiers.........

First, the dent in Wayne's XJ came as it rolled back onto it's wheels, that black jeep was too close and the guys pulling it over had too clouded of minds to realize that it was in the way......PLEASE people don't drink and wheel.

Second, I don't know the backroads but I did have a map, and exploring them is as much fun for me as getting on the rocks.

Third, Demon I don't understand what you said. Are you talking about keeping rattlesnake clean of litter and trash or are you talking about not making the trail harder? (manually). A few good rock rolling parties and we could really have some fun sections. Shawn and I noticed one section in particular, counted at least a dozen big rocks up on ledges above the trail that could be rolled down onto it with minimum of effort.

EZ

P

pokeyYJ

I know that this is a little after the fact but I don't think that anybody should change Rattlesnake. There needs to be some trails that the average Joe can get through. If you guys with 37's go and change it so that it is hardcore, that makes it so that I have to go find another trail to enjoy. I believe in maintaining trails not massaging them, please leave Rattlesnake alone.