OK Bearded guys...

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Wandering the Wheeler Farms Farmer's Market today, one of the vendors selling organic beard oil. Never heard of it before, but there are plenty of sellers online and a few videos on Youtube. So, how many of you you epic men use a beard oil, what do you use, why and how often? Or, for the non-bearded, BACON!

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
I trim it down to avoid that "homeless" look, though I admit its easier to get people to avoid me that way! THough when my daughter starts calling me "Hagrid", its time to trim and get a haircut. I grew up in the days with Vitalis in the hair and cut tight and slicked down. By High School, I had hair past my shoulders and no more greasy kid stuff. But then 20 years in the Navy and folks constantly telling me to get a haircut and such.... In the 13 years since I retired I've rebelled and cut and trim as I see fit. But reckon it never hurts to see what the latest "grooming" methods are...

pELYgroso

'Merica
Organic beard oil....sound like some sort of hipster quack product. Did the vendor have a beard, thick rimmed glasses, skinny jeans, and suspenders?

Cascadia

Undecided
I actually know a guy that uses beard oil. I always thought his beard was huge and cool. But then it started looking good. Not all bushy. Haha. That's when he told me he started using beard oil.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.

chicken77

throttle jockey
The only time my beard gets oiled is when I get too close to the drips under the truck............Just saying

Houndoc

One of my main reasons for having a beard is they are easy to care for. Same shampoo and conditioner as on the rest of the head and I am set! Far easier than shaving each morning.

Beard oil sounds like an odd concept.

Tonkaman

My beard goes in all different directions, some curly and some straight. I was given a sample of beard oil and it smoothed my beard out to look less shaggy and much softer. It's not greasy or even noticeable once it soaks in. Think of it more like conditioner that doesn't get rinsed off

McFate

One of my main reasons for having a beard is they are easy to care for. Same shampoo and conditioner as on the rest of the head and I am set! Far easier than shaving each morning.

Beard oil sounds like an odd concept.

This. Shampoo your head, then shampoo your face. Don't need any extra bottles of stuff to worry about.