Old School Reunion

Craig S

Commando
Old School Reunion

Anybody interested in getting together for a trail ride in Delta? We could do Hells Backbone, New Helldorado and Chainsaw in a couple of days. All of these trails are hardcore. If there is time we could also set up a new obstacle at the rock crawling park.

SICK99TJ

i would love to and i am going to be down at Gunnison Bend Res at sherwood shores, but i am planting trees for my Bro that just passed away. i am always down there i will look you up some time. Riley

EB101

Wow those trails look fun. They look like the would turn horse flesh into hamburger though (especially New Helldorado). Are there any pictures or videos posted on line of Hells Backbone?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Wow those trails look fun. They look like the would turn horse flesh into hamburger though (especially New Helldorado). Are there any pictures or videos posted on line of Hells Backbone?

I did a report a couple years ago with pictures and posted it on here

rock4fun

I would be in but I can't go tell I get a new clutch put in my toy. plus my sister is getting hitched this next weekend so it would have to be at least 2 weeks out tell I could go.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
It would have to be around the first week or two in July. How would the 10th and 11th of July work?

Sounds just fine for those of us with AC. :greg:

I may not be able to make it that weekend due to being out of town the whole week before. We'll catch you guys another time. :)

Craig S

Commando
Meet at the Jubilee Store at 9:30 AM both days July 10 & 11 in Delta. We will leave from there.

We will go to Chainsaw first and do upper & lower on the 10th. July 11th we will do New Helldorado and Hell's Backbone. All three are great trails. Lower Chainsaw is rated 4 and Upper Chainsaw is 5+ due to the last obstacle being really hard. New Helldorado is rated 4+ and Hell's Backbone is rated 5. Both of these trails may cause body damage.

There is a new area between Helldorado and Hell's Backbone that has never been attempted because it is to extreme. We can try a couple of these if anybody wants to.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!

Last edited:

Sumo

Xykon: Order of the Stick
Those trails look wicked! Any motel recommendations in Delta? Where are these trails in relation to the town?