• Chainsaw 6-21-08 028.jpg
    Chainsaw 6-21-08 028.jpg
    107.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Chainsaw 6-21-08 035.jpg
    Chainsaw 6-21-08 035.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

SICK99TJ

Sweet i can make it. i just bought a new yj and it is not as set up as i would like it so if some one does not mind pullin or pushing me out if i snap something i would love to go. let me know if something/someone with a little know how and 37's could do those trails.

Riley

Crinco

I am still working on whether or not I can come. It would most likely be for one day though. I think chainsaw would be cooler because there are some trees for shade, but I have Sat. off and that day would be easier to make it down there. Still planning on running both days Craig?

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Sweet i can make it. i just bought a new yj and it is not as set up as i would like it so if some one does not mind pullin or pushing me out if i snap something i would love to go. let me know if something/someone with a little know how and 37's could do those trails.

Riley

I did most of those trails in a sprung-under YJ on 33s back in the day. Your vehicle is more than capable enough. :)

Craig S

Commando
I am still working on whether or not I can come. It would most likely be for one day though. I think chainsaw would be cooler because there are some trees for shade, but I have Sat. off and that day would be easier to make it down there. Still planning on running both days Craig?

Right now there doesn't seem to be much interest. Seth and the guy with the new YJ (Sick99TJ) are the only ones interested. I worked till midnight and got my rig ready, but at this point it may be best to postpone this trip to another date. I have emailed everybody who was on this post and they are all cancelling.

camel

Sometime in sept. sounds cool. I went out there with Stump, Curtis, Shawn, and a few others last summer. It was pretty cool. Keep us posted on what weekend you might go in Sept. and I'll more than likely go.

hillbillysteve

LET GO OF REMOTE CONTROL!
Sounds like fun, is this only open to old school rock crawl competitors or can any one join in the fun? If any body can come along how will my toyota handle these trails, on 33's with gears and lockers?

Craig S

Commando
Sounds like fun, is this only open to old school rock crawl competitors or can any one join in the fun? If any body can come along how will my toyota handle these trails, on 33's with gears and lockers?

I'm good with anybody that want's to go. The trails are difficult. I would struggle with with that equipment.