Old School Rock Crawl 5-14-11

Craig S

Commando
Ok guys I am the one with the green utv and would like to first apologize for my actions at the event, crossing that red tape was a very big no no on my part. And the reason I was upset was not because I didn't win it was because I thought I had broken my arm in the roll over and thought the rest of my season was screwed, that event did not mean jack to me I'm a desert racer I did it to support the event and the community.

I didn't think that I was speeding through the pits I waited until I was on the pavment to get on the gas to take it home, but if I upset someone by speeding again I apologize. It will not happen again I think I will stick to the things I no witch is the wide open desert not events of this kind.

Thanks for coming on line and explaining what happened. A lot of people get excited and do things they normally would not do at competitions. That is one reason that it is so much fun. I am not mad at you and want you to come back for August. Just be aware of the surroundings, watch the red tape areas, pit speed, and you are welcome back!

The pipes on obstacle 1 where Hunter rolled are being relocated to give room for a safe buffer zone around the course. Course 1 is an area that we are just starting to re-doo after the initial building of the facility. Look for more safety improvements to the site in the future. Safety is my number 1 concern with the event.

McGhie

O hey there Pard!
just a few my parents took. I cant wait for august. Team Avenged is comin in HOT!

Attachments

• Picture 045.jpg
    Picture 045.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Picture 044.jpg
    Picture 044.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 015.jpg
    Picture 015.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Picture 018.jpg
    Picture 018.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 37
  • Picture 019.jpg
    Picture 019.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 29

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
IMG_0913.jpg

IMG_0914.jpg

IMG_0916.jpg

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0923.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

GOPR1271.jpg

GOPR1273.jpg

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
man straton i felt so bad for you on #6 your spotter was just letting crash and burn and being of no help, if i wasnt judgeing that obstacle i totally would of spotted you, but im glad the compressor worked for you, i still can't believe you guy had like 25 plugs in the side of that tire!

Last edited: