Old School Rock Crawl Event Intinerary

Craig S

Commando
Here is the event itinerary attached. There may be some trail riding and practice sessions the weekend before the event. There will be obstacles open for practice on the technical inspection day. Camping on site is allowed, just clean up after yourself before you leave. This is going to be fun!

Attachments

• Old School Itinerary 2009.pdf
    44.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:

Craig S

Commando
Watch for updates to the itinerary. New fun activities are being planned for each of the three event days. Some of the things being considered are:

1.Yamaha Rhino & ATV Demonstration
2. Incline Ramp Contest
3. Show & Shine Contest
4. Tip Over Challenge
5. Event Judge Training

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Watch for updates to the itinerary. New fun activities are being planned for each of the three event days. Some of the things being considered are:

1.Yamaha Rhino & ATV Demonstration
2. Incline Ramp Contest
3. Show & Shine Contest
4. Tip Over Challenge
5. Event Judge Training

Define the "Tip Over Challenge". Should that worry me a little with a full-body rig? :eek:

Craig S

Commando
Define the "Tip Over Challenge". Should that worry me a little with a full-body rig? :eek:

You should worry, but the fall will be short and quick. Seriously, there will be a long articulation ramp made from concrete that you can go as far as you want to.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
can you tell me what the classes will be. thanks

Did you check the link in the post right above yours? It's the rules, which spell out the classes. Here it is again: http://www.rockymountainextreme.com/showthread.php?t=62381

Basically, there's Stock, Legend, and Unlimited. Stock is 37" tire or less, stock-ish wheelbase, stock type suspension. Legend is 40" or less, two seats, body panels, no rear steer. Anything else, Unlimited.

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
So I read the rules, and maybe I'm blind or illiterate, or both, but is it required to be in the stock or legend class to have a roll cage? I'm interested in competing, but don't have the money to build a cage by then.