Old School Rock Crawl Event Intinerary

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
So I read the rules, and maybe I'm blind or illiterate, or both, but is it required to be in the stock or legend class to have a roll cage? I'm interested in competing, but don't have the money to build a cage by then.

I don't have a cage, but I do have a factory roof that takes it's place. (enough anyway) Mine's a 4runner, and I competed in stock class last year. (and this year)

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
I have a couple more questions.

I decided to hold off on entering my rig this year, but think I talked my brother into giving it a go.

My questions are:

1, I saw you get bonus points for running smaller tires down to 33's, does that mean 33's are the smallest tire allowed, he has 32's.?

2, the rules say that you can't trim the fenders more than 3", his front are not trimmed, but has a flat bed on the rear, would this still be allowed?

Thanks for any info.

Craig S

Commando
I have a couple more questions.

I decided to hold off on entering my rig this year, but think I talked my brother into giving it a go.

My questions are:

1, I saw you get bonus points for running smaller tires down to 33's, does that mean 33's are the smallest tire allowed, he has 32's.?

2, the rules say that you can't trim the fenders more than 3", his front are not trimmed, but has a flat bed on the rear, would this still be allowed?

Thanks for any info.

Would this be for the stock class?

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
This looks like a lot of fun. I would love to come down for Saturday.

benjy

Rarely wrenches
Supporting Member
Hey Craig, would it be possible to just run on Friday? I have a previous commitment on Saturday.

No worries, Bart. I'll only be there Saturday as a spectator. I'll just go ahead and run your rig in the course for you on Saturday ;) :greg:

Thanks Craig for throwing an awesome event. I loved watching and the mini king of the hammers was a great bonus!

Did anyone happen to get some good pictures of the Commanche lunching it? That was insane! Just and good pictures at the event would be cool to see to.