Old School Rock Crawl Event Intinerary

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Hey Tacoma,
Thank you for the warm and personal invitation to Old School. I feel honored you remembered me. Wish I would have recieved it BEFORE I got here though! :p

Courses are set, and ready to go. There is one new obstical that will be interesting. Wet and muddy today, so should be hot dry and dusty by sunrise.

The race section has been layed out better than ever before, and should be a blast! It's a little slower and tighter, so the Toyota types might even be competitive... :rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
heh, "server issues"... or so they say. I guess "Friday" means "now" hahah

I'll see you tomorrow ni... uh, Friday morning, since I'll be getting there after your bedtime, Gramps. :D

Hey Tacoma,
Thank you for the warm and personal invitation to Old School. I feel honored you remembered me. Wish I would have recieved it BEFORE I got here though! :p

Courses are set, and ready to go. There is one new obstical that will be interesting. Wet and muddy today, so should be hot dry and dusty by sunrise.

The race section has been layed out better than ever before, and should be a blast! It's a little slower and tighter, so the Toyota types might even be competitive... :rofl:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
I might actually be able to make it Thursday night now.. wasn't going to be able to get out of work until like 7pm, but I shuffled a few things around, woo hoo

I'm stoked. :D I love this event. :rofl:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Are dogs allowed at the grounds? I want to say that I remember seeing dogs there in years past. Any info before 8am-ish would be greatly appreciated.