open spot to join Flaming Gorge trip

Houndoc

A couple friends and I have arranged a guided fishing trip next week at Flaming Gorge- trying to catch some of these:

My biggest 29.jpg

Part of the group canceled, so leaves us looking for one fisherman to come join us. Will be fishing Wednesday (13th) in the afternoon (be in Manila around noon) and early Thursday morning (on the lake well before dawn.) Usually back on shore around 11am, give or take. Obviously weather this time of year is not always pleasant. Previously I have had warm and sunny, freezing rain, temps of -10F. Never know!

Cost for share of guide $300. I will need payment as soon as you commit to go (non-refundable.)

You can get lodging in Manila cheap (Villa is the best option.)

You must have a current Utah fishing or combination license. And if you are late getting to the dock in the evening or morning you get left behind (sorry, just the way it is.)

Note this is a non-drinking, non-smoking, mind-your-language type of group. I don't want my time spent fishing being ruined with swearing, off-color jokes or someone being a jerk.

So, PM me or better yet email (houndoc@aol.com) if interested.

First come, first served with invitation still out there through some other sources as well.