Opinions on shipping companys

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Originally posted by MD11Fr8Dog

HTH, but then again, what do I know, I'm just a glorified truck driver:D ;)
O2MaskPOR.jpg
He he that's good.:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Maybe it's just me, but I hate UPS! When my engine showed up, there where holes all over. Plus all the bolts sticking out for the intake and exhaust where bent and in real bad condition. Same with my soft top. The box was ripped to sh!t, and the both of them were late. But, maybe it's just me.

ace

Parts Collector
It's amazing what people just toss in a box and expect to reach to reach the destination in one piece. Sure the shipping companies share the responsibility, but I bet your engine in a box was way inadaquately packed. See it all the time:confused:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by MD11Fr8Dog
HTH, but then again, what do I know, I'm just a glorified truck driver:D

For those wondering why this guy knows so much about Fed-Ex...:D

He's a pilot for them...:D

I know, I'm scared too!...look at him goofing off in the cockpit...:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by ace
It's amazing what people just toss in a box and expect to reach to reach the destination in one piece. Sure the shipping companies share the responsibility, but I bet your engine in a box was way inadaquately packed. See it all the time:confused:

Definately not packed good. Another reason I hate Petroworks.:mad:

Caleb

Originally posted by SAMI
Maybe it's just me, but I hate UPS! When my engine showed up, there where holes all over. Plus all the bolts sticking out for the intake and exhaust where bent and in real bad condition. Same with my soft top. The box was ripped to sh!t, and the both of them were late. But, maybe it's just me.

I think its just you:p actually, stuff I receive from UPS is always in 100 times better shape than the stuff I receive from Fed Ex...one of my beadlocks (trailreadys-so they're not wimpy) had a huge flat spot on the inner bead...that was delivered by fed-ex...of course it was replaced...when I was talking to TR they said they get stuff like this all the time but they continue to use Fed Ex cause they are usually quite a bit cheaper for them than UPS...I've never had a problem with UPS...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by supergper

I think its just you:p actually, stuff I receive from UPS is always in 100 times better shape than the stuff I receive from Fed Ex...one of my beadlocks (trailreadys-so they're not wimpy) had a huge flat spot on the inner bead...that was delivered by fed-ex...of course it was replaced...when I was talking to TR they said they get stuff like this all the time but they continue to use Fed Ex cause they are usually quite a bit cheaper for them than UPS...I've never had a problem with UPS...

Like I said after, the pakaging was horrible! The engine was strapped to a block of wood at the bottom. There was nothing to prevent damage, no foam, bubbles. Nothing. It was in bad shape. I actually had to use the bolts off of my old engine to replace the new ones that were screwed up......Petroworks!:mad: