out of all the jeeps to own...

i bought me a 1991 jeep Cherokee sport 2wd... yep its only 2wd.. but hey for the price i couldn't resit. it has around 200,000 miles but it sounds strong it runs awesome! it has a lot of power, I'm surprised how quick it is.. maybe someday i could convert it to 4wd but for now its gonna be a good daily driver. i ended up paying 200 bucks for it.. my Buddie moved his sister and her kids out here from Alabama and they brought this back with them well my buddies nephew got pissed cause he couldn't get it running so he threw a fit busted out the taillights, and then decided to sell it.. for 300 i offered 200 and they said get it out of my sight! well last week i was looking for possible problems and it ended up being the fuel hose inside on the fuel pump was cracked. so i bought a 2 dollar piece of fuel line. and i bought a pair of rear taillights from pic-n-pull in Orem and now i have a nice ride.. anyways i never thought i would own a jeep, and i always thought if i did it would be a wrangler. so its weird my first jeep is not really a off road vehicle. oh well i think a big system is in this lil jeeps future.
Photo0275.jpg

Photo0277.jpg

Photo0276.jpg

Chevycrew

Those are super easy to convert. The 4wd front axle is a direct bolt in.

For that deal, I might have even bought a jeep...

phatfoto

Giver of bad advice
Good deal. Good find on the hose too. THAT is a tough one to find, I was ready to torch my 90 XJ two years ago until I found that EXACT problem...

yeah i bought the jeep on a thursday and i played around with all weekend then finally i decided i would take the pump out and see about replacing it.. and thats when i found the hose. i heard its really not that hard to convert to 4wd so who knows maybe someday!