Outdoor Retailer trade show

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Are these pants really that good? I swear I go through 5-6 pairs of jeans every year. And I don't think I'm that tough on jeans.
I've got a set of jeans and a couple pair of cargo shorts. They're on the expensive side, but they're sturdy and fit well for sure. I don't know if they're as sturdy as a set of ripstop Carharrts or Riggs tho.

And I gotta throw in a word for their underwear. Not too much of a word, because damned if I'm going to have a deep discussion about underwear with the likes of you all. Not after I found out half of you heathen wipe standing up. But ... Dang Soft Bullpen Boxer Briefs changed my life. And that's all I'm sayin'.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've got a set of jeans and a couple pair of cargo shorts. They're on the expensive side, but they're sturdy and fit well for sure. I don't know if they're as sturdy as a set of ripstop Carharrts or Riggs tho.

And I gotta throw in a word for their underwear. Not too much of a word, because damned if I'm going to have a deep discussion about underwear with the likes of you all. Not after I found out half of you heathen wipe standing up. But ... Dang Soft Bullpen Boxer Briefs changed my life. And that's all I'm sayin'.
Those Riggs are great, though.

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I use the water resistant Duluth firehouse work pants in the brewery. They make them in a narrower cut which I prefer. Not full hipster skinny, but not juggalo/Nascar fan baggy. They hold up decently enough. Takes me 3-4 months to destroy a pair.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Are these pants really that good? I swear I go through 5-6 pairs of jeans every year. And I don't think I'm that tough on jeans.
I am not hard on jeans. The Duluth last longer than others because of the crotch gusset. I have large thighs and always wear the crotch out in other jeans. They are just cut absolutely perfect for me. Plus they are stretchy which makes packing a gun more comfortable and that's a big plus for me. I really like them. Buy them on sale at the store by scheels and they are cheaper than Carhart and Levi's.

Tebbsjeep

I am not hard on jeans. The Duluth last longer than others because of the crotch gusset. I have large thighs and always wear the crotch out in other jeans. They are just cut absolutely perfect for me. Plus they are stretchy which makes packing a gun more comfortable and that's a big plus for me. I really like them. Buy them on sale at the store by scheels and they are cheaper than Carhart and Levi's.
That's exactly the problem I have with all the jeans I've tried. I'll have to go try some on.

Thursty

I nearly exclusively buy fuel at maverik because they advertise to my type of recreation. I don’t know if they actually care, and I don’t know what other companies think about land use.. but maverik claims to be my friend, and they have ethanol free fuel to back it up.
They’re building a Maverik here in Green River as we speak. Guess that means we’re moving up in the world. It’ll be on the west end of town with the twin Love’s stations.