Parking ticket!!

DevinB

I like traffic lights
sh=t west to wvc juvi cort for the dead 16 year old out after cerfew 4am picked up by cops.
mom took day off work we walked in they looked us over asked names 2 minutes later had son sign paper he would pay $50 fine.
they just want our money.
GOOD LUCK
payit look at moving.
not to the county they get to pay epd sevices.

Is this frontier gibberish? :confused:

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
I say pay the fine and then park the damn Bronco and trailer on the lawn. Hell while your at it put a couch on the porch and put a clothes line out front and hang your skibbys from it.

Good luck

utah340six

I say pay the fine and then park the damn Bronco and trailer on the lawn. Hell while your at it put a couch on the porch and put a clothes line out front and hang your skibbys from it.

Good luck

Then he would look like the rest of the peaple in West Valley city.
remember that south of the BOARDER.

jeep-N-montero

Formerly black_ZJ
sh=t west to wvc juvi cort for the dead 16 year old out after cerfew 4am picked up by cops.
mom took day off work we walked in they looked us over asked names 2 minutes later had son sign paper he would pay $50 fine.
they just want our money.
GOOD LUCK
payit look at moving.
not to the county they get to pay epd sevices.

Then he would look like the rest of the peaple in West Valley city.
remember that south of the BOARDER.

I'm scratching my head trying to make sense of this....

StrobeNGH

no user title
Give me a call tomorrow morning at work. I do this for a living (criminal defense attorney) and am happy to chat.
Contact info being sent via pm.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I say pay the fine and then park the damn Bronco and trailer on the lawn.

With that picture you took, it looks like your set up would fit in the front yard. I'd park it there on a daily basis. Then make a sign that says " I have to park on my grass, so WVC can kiss my a** :D