pick-n-pull half price Mar 12-13

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
According to their after hours voicemail message this weekend March 12-13 is the annual half price sale. All auto parts half price.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Yep, got the email:

Valued Customer,

This weekend, March 12-13, all participating Pick-N-Pull locations will have all
parts Half Off their regular price!

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Anyone know what time they open in the mornings? I'd like to say I'll beat the rush, but I have a feeling it'll be packed long before they open officially....

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I Lean said:
Anyone know what time they open in the mornings? I'd like to say I'll beat the rush, but I have a feeling it'll be packed long before they open officially....
I wanna say 8 am. When you get to the gate, yell "Imigracion'" really loud. Should clear things up quick.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I Lean said:
8am I think...

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
shrubeck said:
Out of curiosity what are you guys looking for that is so exciting?

Doesn't matter, does it? It's HALF PRICE!!!! Gonna buy the whole place!

Actually, I think all I need is a throttle cable and pedal, and an oil filter adapter. Can't think of much else....

Milner

formerly "rckcrlr"
Tiny said:
Does this include Alltruck too, cuz I know they are the same owners?

No, All truck and P&P are not the same owners.
All Truck has a yard similar to P&P but it is up on 4th south and Redwood....Pick a part, or something like that....but P&P made them change the name to U-Pull-It.

Caleb

rckcrlr said:
No, All truck and P&P are not the same owners.
All Truck has a yard similar to P&P but it is up on 4th south and Redwood....Pick a part, or something like that....but P&P made them change the name to U-Pull-It.

actually, is on 6th S. :D and the name changed when they sold it (yeah, when it first opened it was sold)...it may have been a forced name change (like you said) but I know the name changed when it was sold :D

the original owners of that one now own the one out on SR 201 and about 7200 W. A1 Auto Pullers or something like that. There is also another new one opening up right next to that one on SR 201...I wonder if it will suck as bad as their neighbor, A1 :D