pick-n-pull half price Mar 12-13

SUPERFLY

CaptainRob
any one ever heard of that pull-a-part place? its only 1 dolar to get in but they seem kinda high in price, but last time i was out there they had 2 newer style 4runners (2nd generation i believe is what they call it?) 2 tjs(mostly gutted) and a grand cherokee. oh ya and they had a newer f250 but some one already got to the drivetrain and axles

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
rckcrlr said:
No, All truck and P&P are not the same owners.
All Truck has a yard similar to P&P but it is up on 4th south and Redwood....Pick a part, or something like that....but P&P made them change the name to U-Pull-It.

LOL my bad, for some reason I was thinkin it said Tear-apart, anyways, nevermind I'm retarded

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
SUPERFLY said:
any one ever heard of that pull-a-part place? its only 1 dolar to get in but they seem kinda high in price, but last time i was out there they had 2 newer style 4runners (2nd generation i believe is what they call it?) 2 tjs(mostly gutted) and a grand cherokee. oh ya and they had a newer f250 but some one already got to the drivetrain and axles

Thats Tear-apart thats the only one I go to cuz there cheaper then the others, its the one thats owned by All Truck.