Pictures from trailruns...

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I need some cool pictures for the photogallery of my webpage.

I know there are some of you that had cameras when I was out wheelin' with you... by any chance could I get you to send any picts that you have to me?

Thanks guys!

PS... if anyone has pics from the AutoZone/U4WDA All 4x4 show last summer that would be killer too!

:D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by BlackSheep
Gee kurt,
the only time I've ever wheeled with you, your cruiser was somehow out of commission, you ended up riding with me.....

What are you talking about, I think I have been on the trail with you and my CRUISER... :D But yes, I did ride with the famous Black Sheep while the cruiser was out for axle surgery... :D

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by Shawn
What?

You think people take pics of you?

Well of course... ok...mabey not... I was just hoping they took some pics of you and I made it in the background...

BTW... do you have some cool shots of your cruiser I could borrow? :D

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Well of course... ok...mabey not... I was just hoping they took some pics of you and I made it in the background...

BTW... do you have some cool shots of your cruiser I could borrow? :D

Bahahahaha!!!

Well,,,, after my computer crashed,,, so did my pics:(

In a few weeks I'll give ya some KILLER pics ;)

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member

What are you talking about, I think I have been on the trail with you and my CRUISER... :D But yes, I did ride with the famous Black Sheep while the cruiser was out for axle surgery... :D

nope, sorry man, the only times I've seen your cruiser was at your house during the axle surgery, and at the U4WDA rodeo and then I saw you in Moab over EJS. The only times I've seen you on the trail, you have ridden with me.

Let's get a trail run goin'!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by tweakeyjeep
I can give ya some CD's of my Jeep... Cuz you're always too cool to go wheelin with me so I gotta go by my lonesome self! :D

Too cool eh? Join us up AF tonight, at the Rally tomorrow or on any of the other weekend trips I go on... :D

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

Kindve ironic coming from a kid who's truck is broken more than a 90 year old with osteoporosis...

:D

prove it!!:p i'm the one with video!!;)

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by cruiser

prove it!!:p i'm the one with video!!;)

Prove what... you'll be callin me soon with your next need...

You:
2 rear shafts...
countless birfs...
Knuckle
Spring hanger
Crossmember

Me:
rear axleshaft
2 birfs