Pictures from trailruns...

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by cruiseroutfit

Prove what... you'll be callin me soon with your next need...

You:
2 rear shafts...
countless birfs...
Knuckle
Spring hanger
Crossmember

Me:
rear axleshaft
2 birfs

once again...prove it!!!:D

p.s dont forget the locker!!

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by cruiser

once again...prove it!!!:D

p.s dont forget the locker!!

Thats right... how many lockwrongs have you broke?

I chewed up an ARB but it had nothing to do with the ARB... It had to do with a broken axleshaft smamming against it as I drove out.. In fact the ARB was still usable, I just chose to ecercise my warranty rights... ;)

Cruiser

look what i can do!!

Thats right... how many lockwrongs have you broke?

I chewed up an ARB but it had nothing to do with the ARB... It had to do with a broken axleshaft smamming against it as I drove out.. In fact the ARB was still usable, I just chose to ecercise my warranty rights... ;)

3 and i dont think i'm done yet!!!:(

Santerianumero1

I'm Rick James Byatch
There is a new policy when riding with Ollie......

Park my little IFS at the beginning of the trail, so that when he does break something (i.e. knuckle on RU-486, or 488, whatever), I can drive down instead of having to hike 5 miles, see two under-agers doing it in a passat, then pretend they weren't when we came by, call Mr. Williams from the top of Butterfield crying to come and pick our arses up.

Damn iron pig!

:p

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by Santerianumero1
There is a new policy when riding with Ollie......

Park my little IFS at the beginning of the trail, so that when he does break something (i.e. knuckle on RU-486, or 488, whatever), I can drive down instead of having to hike 5 miles, see two under-agers doing it in a passat, then pretend they weren't when we came by, call Mr. Williams from the top of Butterfield crying to come and pick our arses up.

Damn iron pig!

:p

DOUG!!! you wern't sposed to tell anyone!!!:eek:

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by voodoo
It seems to me that cruiseroutfitters also broke a pitman arm to, but that could just be a rare instance.

Wow, he's good... :D

Thats right I also broke a pitman in the middle of nowhere... who carries a spare pitman? I do now!

:D

Hey voodoo were you there?

Santerianumero1

I'm Rick James Byatch

So there was pictures?

Oh yeah!!! I never leave home without the digital.....especially on trips with Ollie. Not because things are bound to break, although breakage is quite worthy of pics as well, but because he actually has some good poses every once in a while.

Some of the pics are a bit x-rated (i.e. Chet), but there is one pic of Ollie's pig. I think i'll title it "spread eagle" You'll see why when they go up tonight.

:D You know it's for you're own good Ollie!!! Trust me, I do this cause I love you.

Santerianumero1

I'm Rick James Byatch

So there was pictures?

RU_486_0006.jpg

RU_486_0007.jpg

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
had my two spotters not fit for clown status told me about the noises coming from the front that would have never happened...

:mad:

Santerianumero1

I'm Rick James Byatch
Originally posted by cruiser
had my two spotters not fit for clown status told me about the noises coming from the front that would have never happened...

:mad:

Yes......it's my fault that those bolts loved to come loose!

When the hell are you coming back??! PM Me.

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
Originally posted by Santerianumero1

Yes......it's my fault that those bolts loved to come loose!

When the hell are you coming back??! PM Me.

they didnt
it was cause of the birf explosion
the expantion of the birf pushed the arm out of the top of the knuckel:rolleyes:
see ya on tues