Pissed as Hell....

utahxjer

So I see this ad on Ksl.com yesterday right when it comes out:

16' Tandem Axle Car Hauler
brakes, ramps, etc.
newer, low miles
$1100

So I call the guy right away, he says I'm the first one to call, I tell him I want to buy it, he says it's in Pleasant Grove and he has to bring it home around 7pm (after work I'm assuming) I say ok, (I was ready to leave work and go get it) I tell him I want it and to give me first dibs. He says yeah, well call me at 7pm and come look at it.

I call him at 7:00pm he says, "Ohhhh yeah, I just sold it" I say "WHAT??!!!?" He then says, "this guy called and was really persistent, so I just let him come buy it." ME- "I would have came and got it earlier if you would have let me..." HIM- "yeah, he was really persistent...." ME- "thanks, CLICK"

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO SHIZ LIKE THAT!

fattodog

frame cracks= More flex!!
utahxjer said:
So I see this ad on Ksl.com yesterday right when it comes out:

16' Tandem Axle Car Hauler
brakes, ramps, etc.
newer, low miles
$1100

So I call the guy right away, he says I'm the first one to call, I tell him I want to buy it, he says it's in Pleasant Grove and he has to bring it home around 7pm (after work I'm assuming) I say ok, (I was ready to leave work and go get it) I tell him I want it and to give me first dibs. He says yeah, well call me at 7pm and come look at it.

I call him at 7:00pm he says, "Ohhhh yeah, I just sold it" I say "WHAT??!!!?" He then says, "this guy called and was really persistent, so I just let him come buy it." ME- "I would have came and got it earlier if you would have let me..." HIM- "yeah, he was really persistent...." ME- "thanks, CLICK"

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO SHIZ LIKE THAT!

Should've went by his house and taken his valve stems for being a jacka$$!!

fjcruisin

QUOTE[I HATE WHEN PEOPLE DO SHIZ LIKE THAT!]QUOTE

Dealing with people that have no INTEGRITY really sucks!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I sense you are having some real problems coping with your rejection. You have to realize that you don't measure yourself by what others say or do, you are still a super-great guy even though you didn't get that trailer...mmmm K :rofl:

utahxjer

spencurai said:
I sense you are having some real problems coping with your rejection. You have to realize that you don't measure yourself by what others say or do, you are still a super-great guy even though you didn't get that trailer...mmmm K :rofl:
STFU

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
by your hostility, I sense you are trying to communicate that you are feeling a bit insecure about your situation...maybe regretting posting this to an internet forum?

Its OK!! You are among pseudo-friends who may or may not care about you which is OK. Just keep telling yourself, be more assertive and don't let people take advantage of you. ;)

utahxjer

spencurai said:
by your hostility, I sense you are trying to communicate that you are feeling a bit insecure about your situation...maybe regretting posting this to an internet forum?

Its OK!! You are among pseudo-friends who may or may not care about you which is OK. Just keep telling yourself, be more assertive and don't let people take advantage of you. ;)
gawd, do you think your a psychologist? I was just saying that I got hosed... :rolleyes: