Place to rent

Rock Taco

I know several of you either have rentals or know of some. But even if you see one around your neighbor hood let me know. I want to be in SL county and i wiuld prefer the middle part of it but am open to farther north or south for the right price. I have to have a garage at least one car but would prefer 2. My budget is about 1200/mo and I do have a dog. I am even open to basements or renting a room if i can still have a spot in the garage. let me know if you guys have or see any thing.

My time frame is a couple of months but can move sooner if the right place is available.

Thanks.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I saw a "for rent" sign on this house the other day. I don't know the price but could get you the number if you're interested. I have no idea how much it costs to rent a whole house though so it may be out of your range. I live across the park and there are a slew of us right here. (Kevin, Carl, Josh, I'm sure there are others as well.) There is an older guy that lives there now that has been building an sweet mustang in that 3rd car stall.

Its not in the center of the valley but its got super quick access to 201 which means we can get anywhere in the valley pretty fast.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
A number would be great! But I'm not sure I could live close to Carl!

Number on the sign is 801-363-7368. The house is on Meadow Farm Road but I couldn't see the house number. Its a super nice house at least from the outside. I think the house is only 5-6 years old.

Rock Taco

His price was a little out of my budget but it is a nice house. Anyone else see or have something that meets my needs?

jeeper

DumpStor Owner
I have 2 units available starting march 1st. Neither have garages or allow pets.. but if someone else is looking or you know someone.

2 bed, 1 bath basement apartment in Midvale. all utilities paid. $850. Shed, trailer parking available.

2 bed, 2 bath condo in West Jordan. $850. 1 covered parking spot

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I have 2 units available starting march 1st. Neither have garages or allow pets.. but if someone else is looking or you know someone.

2 bed, 1 bath basement apartment in Midvale. all utilities paid. $850. Shed, trailer parking available.

2 bed, 2 bath condo in West Jordan. $850. 1 covered parking spot

So….. as long as Troy kills his dog and sells his truck this is the perfect place.

DToy

I have a rental house in South Jordan. Just got word from my renters that they're looking to buy a house and want to break their lease early. Has a oversize single car garage (14x28) with a door on both ends (drive thru to backyard). Fully fenced backyard - dog ok. Quiet neighborhood, house has been recently remodeled, newer high efficiency furnace and central air, new appliances and water heater, new carpet and paint. Rent is $1,300/mo. 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom. PM me if you're interested. Across the street from Jinx too.

Rock Taco

I have a rental house in South Jordan. Just got word from my renters that they're looking to buy a house and want to break their lease early. Has a oversize single car garage (14x28) with a door on both ends (drive thru to backyard). Fully fenced backyard - dog ok. Quiet neighborhood, house has been recently remodeled, newer high efficiency furnace and central air, new appliances and water heater, new carpet and paint. Rent is $1,300/mo. 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom. PM me if you're interested. Across the street from Jinx too.

I might be interested. Ill PM you for some more details.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
You can sleep on my couch for a few nights if you give me some of your footage from WOTR. Lol

Rock Taco

Only if you promise not to try spooning in the middle of the night!

I haven't even had a chance to look at it yet.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!

The land lord is a pretty good guy too!