Place to rent

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
my town homes are usually renting. i live in a 1 bed 1 bath for 899/month. garages are on the small side but better than not having one.

also, the pet thing is weird here.. they only allow service/companion animals, which from what i understand just means going to see a doc and telling them you need your dog for company, which who doesn't.. a little paperwork and signature from your doctor and you're golden. i'm to lazy or i would have done this months ago.

if you're interested in going through the motions, they have 2 bedrooms available for around 1050/month. liberty hill town homes in draper.

Rock Taco

Thanks I appreciate it.

I have increased my budget a little to about 1400/mo let me know what you got or see out there!

sixstringsteve

Our next house will be a duplex. We plan to rent one side out and live in the other side. I sure hope you find a place before then, but if not, we would love to have you as a renter.

Rock Taco

Thanks Steve. I'm hoping to build my own house in the not to distant future that's the main reason I am trying to keep cost down. Have you guys moved yet? I know you were getting ready to.