• YES

Votes: 44 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 7 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EZRhino

KalishnaKitty
This is an easy one. IF YOU READ THIS THREAD PLEASE VOTE!!!

Do you have a digital camera? I'll allow a yes answer to even include if someone in your family has one, or if you can borrow one from someone close given an appropriate amount of advance notice. I'm talking about EITHER stills OR video.......as long as it can be played back on a screen on the camera. (Technically I guess this means analog video is a 'yes' vote.....)

EZ

What's this got to do with 4 wheeling? Stay tuned.....

Last edited:

Caleb

yep, sure do...its old and it was a very nice camera in its day...its only 1 meg:rofl: that shows how old it is:D

jp008

Kodak DC3200 1.3 mega pixel :eek:
20 pics on internal memory
730 pics on 64 meg card, no video.
uses 2AA batteries per 50 pics.

muleskinner

Canon D30 SLR With 75-300 IS lens, 20mm Wide angle lens, and a standard lens.
Canon Digital Rebel SLR With reg 75-300 lens, and the 18-55 lens that came with it.
And my Leica digilux, The first Digi that Leica ever made 1.3 MP :cool:

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Canon D1 and a few select lenses/flashes. Not the selection I wish I had but that should change.

JVC GRDV500US digital video camera.

Cody

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I love my Kodak, one of the best purchases ever. 2MP, with a 128 Meg Card. I can fit 300+ high quality pics! :eek: I'm actually considering selling it, for about $150..... ;)

I want a new Kodak 5MP camera. :D

Caleb

Greg said:
I love my Kodak, one of the best purchases ever. 2MP, with a 128 Meg Card. I can fit 300+ high quality pics! :eek: I'm actually considering selling it, for about $150..... ;)

I want a new Kodak 5MP camera. :D

I have really been looking at the Kodak 6490 (10x optical zoom :cool: ) and I too have a Kodak and it has never failed me...works great but only 1MP...my bro has one almost just like mine but his is 2 MP and he has had zero issues with his but he did just buy a new Canon A80...the Canon is cool cause you can get different lenses for it...

Turbobob

Semper Fi
Olympus C2000 Z. 2.1 MP. Been a great little camera! I'm gonna be selling it so I can upgrade though. If anyone is interseted it will come with the following:

Case Logic soft case
Lexar media digital film reader
2 smart media cards
All software/cables

Hope I'm not hi-jacking, just wanting to put the word out :D