Potatoes

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Generally we just slice them up and deep fry them for your pleasure. We spent like 1.6 millon last year on a new slicer so as to produce more consistent chip thickness. :D

R

rockdog

Hickey said:
Generally we just slice them up and deep fry them for your pleasure. We spent like 1.6 millon last year on a new slicer so as to produce more consistent chip thickness. :D
Do you haul Lays potatoe chips Hicky? I love them,way salty and good. Hmmm, maybe thats why I'm so fat. :rofl: :rofl:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
rockdog said:
Do you haul Lays potatoe chips Hicky? I love them,way salty and good. Hmmm, maybe thats why I'm so fat. :rofl: :rofl:
Yes. I am also the one responsible for the broken pieces in the bottom of the bag. :hickey:

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Hickey said:
Yes. I am also the one responsible for the broken pieces in the bottom of the bag. :hickey:
Thank you. I personally like them a bit broken up. Don't like it when they're so big that you can't fit an entire chip into your mouth. I know I'm going against the majority here, but I like em a bit broken up. Thanks, Hickey. :)

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
RockMonkey said:
Thank you. I personally like them a bit broken up. Don't like it when they're so big that you can't fit an entire chip into your mouth. I know I'm going against the majority here, but I like em a bit broken up. Thanks, Hickey. :)
Now that I know I have support on this issue, I will do my best to limit the size of chips available to the general public. :hickey:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Hickey said:

that's cool, but stay the hell back away from the tortilla chips... I can't stand half a bag of useless shards... have to use a spoon for the salsa then, and that blows.

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Tacoma said:
that's cool, but stay the hell back away from the tortilla chips... I can't stand half a bag of useless shards... have to use a spoon for the salsa then, and that blows.
All Tortilla chips should be the size and shape of Fritos. The guy that designed those should get some sorta medal.

Tiny

mmmm.....beefy!!!
RockMonkey said:
All Tortilla chips should be the size and shape of Fritos. The guy that designed those should get some sorta medal.

Do they have an Oscar for chip invention? or what award am I thinkin of? just had a serious brain fart