Pranksters

MattL

time for lug nut locks.
do yo uknow who did it?

At least it was a prank and not a thief.

81Ramchargerman

So was it some friends of yours? I'd kick my friends a** if they did that. :rolleyes: :mad: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No joke, didn't have anywhere you really needed to go did you?

Last edited:

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Or was you parked like a butt head :) A guy once parked inches away from my driver's door at a fast food place. I finally moved my jeep and removed the the inner part of the stems on all 4 of his tires. :rofl:

Jeromy

lol, find out which one of your freinds did it and find something funnier to do to them. Me and my freinds do stuff like that all the time to eachother.

PierCed_3

I drive Frankenstein!!
I agree, you just don't mess with a man's rig! Although it made me smile for a minute. I am just happy to see that they didn't take the tires or that no one had stolen them.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Ya, I know who did it, I always mess with his bronco because he always bugs my rig. He started everything though when he rearended my runner and pushed me up on the sidewalk. I could have got a ticket for that one.

I didn't need to go anywhere, the celica is mine too so I use that one for the DD

He mainly did this because earlier (right after he pushed me on the sidewalk) I got into his engine, and took just one of his tires off.

I too am glad no one stole the tire. I am getting locking lugs today anyway since I will be at wal mart getting my free balance/rotate.

I think tonight he will end up with some zip ties on his d-line!

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
cruiserkitten70 said:
The zip tie thing is funny...hmmm had that done before. I say saran wrap his vehicle.

I did that once he was parked next to a light pole at wal mart, used an entire roll of the industrial grade stuff attaching his car to the pole :)

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
cruiserkitten70 said:
The zip tie thing is funny...hmmm had that done before. I say saran wrap his vehicle.

I did that once he was parked next to a light pole at wal mart, used an entire roll of the industrial grade stuff :)