Pranksters

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I'm actualy tempted now to not do anything else, just because we live in the same apts, I don't want this to continue, its kindof anoying to have stuf done so often to your rig.

utahxjer

Klif01 said:
I'm actualy tempted now to not do anything else, just because we live in the same apts, I don't want this to continue, its kindof anoying to have stuf done so often to your rig.
yeah bro, it just keeps gettin' worse

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
It might be wise to back off. Next time the cheesedick might actually damage something. BTW, is that Fadetoblack two cars down?

fjcruisin

From where I'm sittin' You don't MESS with anyones rig...PERIOD.
My shotgun doesn't care if you are "playin" a stupid game or not!

Klif01

Do I bother you?
yellowbronco said:
It might be wise to back off. Next time the cheesedick might actually damage something. BTW, is that Fadetoblack two cars down?

Ya, that is fadetoblack (thomas) you met him in moab as well right?

Ohh well, if I mess with anything from now on, It won't come back to me.

I didn't do it I promise!

Ken

popo said:
I would be pissed off.

As for jokes a group of us chained the crime scene truck to a K-rail. when the Sargent got in it to go home he pulled the K-rail about 20 ft befor looking and seeing what happened.
I love hearing about the quality things that go on in the departments.

Klif01

Do I bother you?
Just zip some zip ties on the tube of the d/shaft so they are long enough to slap the body as it spins, wala! more than one makes a better impression!

JoeT

When my brother got married we did something different than usual to his car. Instead of pop cans on fishing lines, we did old hardrives with bailing wire. Them suckers were bouncing of curbs and laying down the sparks!! Every corner he took they slid all way over and tag the curb. :eek: :D