Archived prichet canyon chewy hill roll

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Come out to AreaBFE for some family fun!!! We had a great time and after all BFE stands for Big Family Entertainment!!!

Suicide hill is becoming the new PSH. The two times I was up there during the weekend it was not anyplace I wanted to have my kids.

Floydargue

New guy
A novel by me.

Why can’t the people on the trails be as sensible as the people on this board??

-I would completely support closing trails to the general public for the EJS runs. I think people that are paying into the event for trail rides deserve the best experience possible. And these days, controlling the environment a little more may be the best way to achieve this. As someone said, there are 51 other weeks in the year.
-PSH is definitely a mad house, and has become something I am completely uninterested in come EJS. The ‘riot mentality’ is very strong there. I have seen people get mad and throw rocks at vehicles that DON’T have a hard time on it and give them a show. It is so ridiculous.
-Drinking and driving is always illegal – I cannot understand why people fool themselves into believing it is OK if they are not on a paved road.
-I am glad no one was hurt in the rollover. I wish there was some video, because it must have been spectacular.
-While I was growing up, we went on family trips to Moab EJS starting in about 1989. We did Hell’s Revenge at least once most years on official runs during the week. In the old days, PSH was part of that trail. The official group were the only people at the hill, and everyone had a good time. On all the trails we hit, it was chill, clean, and we rarely ran into any other vehicles on any trail. Man, those were the EJS days…
-Speaking of bad reputation and trash, that is another thing that drives me bonkers. Bring a bag and keep your trash in it. I was running the Rim with a buddy last year, and his kid (about 16 yo) chucked a whole slew of crap out his window – plates, plastic wrap, aluminum cans etc from lunch. A biker was coming down after him, picked up the trash, caught up with them, and said “you dropped this.” I was too far ahead and did not see it happen, because if I had, I would have chewed both their asses out for littering and further proving to another person that our stereotype is accurate. Man, that really got under my skin.
-“Irregardless” is not a cool word. It is in the dictionary, and I will accept it as a “valid” word, however I will not use it or condone it’s usage. It is right up there with “overexaggerate.” I have not checked the dictionary, but I hate this expression. It does not have the oxymoronic feel of irregardless, but it is still redundant. By the way, irregardless comes up as a misspelled word in Microsoft Word.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Man, Parker and Ryan used to be fun to watch run trails totally hammered drunk. They were in top notch rigs snug as a bug in a rug though so it would take a mistake of epic proportions to cause them injury but I'll be darned if they didn't try. Last I heard Ryan slowed down due to being a father.

On the topic of PSH Moab needs a place for the morons to gravitate to. It helps keep them off the trails and where the local constabulary can keep an eye on them.

Crinco

So what your say'n is: " PSH is the honey pot where all the flys and bugs go so the rest of us can enjoy the pick-nic! "?
That works for me, and i agree about keeping them in one place to "monitor" them, but it would be nice if the problems/cost didn't exist at all.

hedonist

Supporting Member
I'm drunk right now and thinking of going for a drive.....Irregardless of what you all say!:mad:

;)
they should close ejs all together