Prison Break

Caleb

...so who watched it?

I usually dont watch any TV (simpsons and family guy are about it :D) but this show got my interest and kept it. (for the full 2 hour premier :cool: ) So who else was suckered in :D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
Supergper said:
...so who watched it?

I usually dont watch any TV (simpsons and family guy are about it :D) but this show got my interest and kept it. (for the full 2 hour premier :cool: ) So who else was suckered in :D

Really? The previews I saw made me want to avoid it--interesting that it was interesting.

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
I was totally suckered in. I think that its going to be a great season. Not to mention that BOTH brothers are F****** hot. The whole time I was watching the show I was wondering what happens to the series if they actually break out of prison, or if this is one of those shows where that is never going to happen. :D

nvrstuk

crap, i'm stuck...
Barbie said:
I was totally suckered in. I think that its going to be a great season. Not to mention that BOTH brothers are F****** hot. The whole time I was watching the show I was wondering what happens to the series if they actually break out of prison, or if this is one of those shows where that is never going to happen. :D

Thats funny, I was thinking the same thing... Well except the hot brothers part... Maybe it will be like 24, with another terrorist threat to start the new season, but instead of the terrorist threat on 24, it will be that one brother getting thrown into a different prison, where he will need to be broken out again?!! :ugh: :rofl:

OCNORB

Supporting Member
I was hoping it was a two hour movie!!! When I figured out that it was a series it was too late!!

You just know the girl is gonna get Link a stay of execution so they can drag this out for a whole season or two. Nobody ever gets fried when they're supposed to!! :D

Meat_

Banned
I just got it, I'm going to watch it tonight.

Hopefully they kept the universe balanced by throwing in a couple of hot chicks....

Meat_

Banned
It was pretty good :) Now I have to wait until next week to see another one..... man I hate not being able to sit down and watch an entire season of a show :mad2:

Caleb

MAN...I am freaking addicted to this show...I wish I could jsut sit down and watch the entire season straight through... -_-

Caleb

WayneXJ said:
This has been the only show I watch every week other than 24. :cool:

Yup, me too...this is the only show I watch each week, I record simpsons and family guy so I can watch them whenever but this one I dont miss :cool:

Caleb

so how about them commercials :mad: I couldn't believe that it would be on for less than 5 mins and go to another commercial break :rolleyes:

Caleb

TheJeep said:
Yeah! its a little far fetched, but I'm addicted. And I think the prison nurse is hot!

if I wanted realistic I'd turn on the news...but I want to be entertained :D