Pritchett Canyon Update

surgeryturtle

RedRoxx
Thanks, Melissa, for the great report! I'd also like to thank everyone that came along to help. We had a lot to do, but everyone pitched in and got 'er done!

I do have one correction, though. The huge gas-powered rock drill was actually loaned to us by the BLM, and Grand Rental provided an electric rotohammer. The rotohammer got lots of use for the small stuff, and the rock drill made short work of drilling 16" deep x 1 1/2" holes for the fence posts.

And to CJMatt, glad you enjoyed the trail, and thank you for your help!

Oops! :eek: Sorry about the mistake. Thanks for setting me straight about the drill. I'll fix it on our site.

Also good drivin' to Matt. Great job on your first Pritchett run!

RamIt

Thanks to all involved in this cleanup/repair project, and lets all do our part in keeping this and all trails clean and intact! Thanks again!

Goose

aToYoTa-fREak
much thanks & appreciation to all of you. pritchet has been one of my favorite trails for many years, hopefully we can keep it open for many years to come, especially if we all pitch in & do our part in taking care of this trail & all others.

VirgilRig

that was some hard work. THANK YOU!!!!! i hope people will drop the atitude and respect what effort you have put into this trail. and all the work it took before you to keep this trail.

CJ Matt

A lot of the people running the trail that day asked questions and really seemed to apreciate what was being done.

AZScooby

RUT ROH.....
Awesome job!!!! I wish more people would take the time to ensure trails remain open for everyone to enjoy. Thank you!!!!!!!

S.T.U.B.

Nice work! Its a bummer that it takes this much work to keep the dillholes on the trail, but it gives you a good reason to go wheelin! Oh and the first steel post towards the top of chewy is a stout little guy... Last year i somehow managed to hang off of it by one of my beadlock bolts.