problem with rocklogic

lewis

Fight Till You Die
Yes, but it was due to circumstances beyond their control so I don't blame them.
I also had no problem contacting them.

DToy

I was in there about 2 weeks ago to buy some parts for a traction bar. They could barely scrounge up 2 bushings, a heim joint tube insert, and a couple of brackets. I ended up having to buy a heim from one of their suppliers directly, who just happened to be there at the same time I was. He had them on his truck but wouldn't deliver them to Rocklogic until he got some $$. This is only my observation, but it seemed to me that they are experiencing a cashflow problem. If I had ordered something, especially if I had already paid for it, I would be worried.

rmpipe

I tried to get some tube clamps from them. I talked to the same guy twice on the phone and he said they had them and quoted me a price. I went in later that day and talked to the same guy as on the phone and they didn't have the clamps and he tried to charge me double what he quoted me on the phone. When I asked him about it, he pretended he had no Idea what I was talking about. :(

ATOYA4U

Cheating is trying!!
My buddy waited 3 months for a heim and bushings. When he ordered them he was told they would be there within the week. I'm starting to realize our trips up to Mt. Logan are well worth the drive. They always take care of us without any issues.

kotso

It's too bad I have tried to support them several times, from doing an solid axel swap to gears and lockers. They don't answer there phone very often, and they don't check voice mail too often either, a big run a round. They could have made several thousands of dollors just off of my build. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE is what it comes down to.

ROCKRUNNER

Well I have been out of the office for several weeks with some family issue's that have eaten my time and aren't allowing me to be there. It has been brought to my attention some of the recent issues and I have been trying to get them taken care of. Ryan I will call you ASAP. Dtoy that is kind of weird that you would state that most venders require you to pay them upon delivery. Ryan I willl discount your parts for your patients to make it right. I have 2 guys that don't get back in town until Monday so I will come in and Next day your parts. Thanks

Crinco

As a Business owner I know how demanding it can be and the sacrifices Seth IS having to make with his business. I hope that anyone who feels like R.L. didn't take care of them will call Seth and give him the chance to show that he cares and he can deliver the customer service each of you wants. I have always been taken care of.
As for money I have no idea how he sits, but it is tough to have thousands of dollars tied up in inventory going into winter and with the economy the way it is, a lot of people don't have money to buy parts. I would never expect him to have everything I need in stock all the time, but I am sure he would do his best to get whatever anyone needs.
Chris R.

DToy

Dtoy that is kind of weird that you would state that most venders require you to pay them upon delivery.

Right, I understand that, but your guys apparently had no way to pay the vendor for the parts, so either I bought the heim directly from your vendor, or I was SOL. I guess I now know that if I need fab parts in the future I will have to go to someone else's shop who keeps them in stock. I don't mean to bag on you guys, but I definitely didn't receive the customer service that I have in the past from RL.

ROCKRUNNER

I am now the only one who can write the checks (unfortunatly). So they should have called me and you would have been fine. Some vendors only take checks others only cards. I am not going to get into which ones, but that was the case here.

Houndoc

All I can ad is that Seth has been a great source of advice, although I have yet to follow through on any of the projects we have talked about.

waynehartwig

www.jeeperman.com
As a Business owner I know how demanding it can be and the sacrifices Seth IS having to make with his business. I hope that anyone who feels like R.L. didn't take care of them will call Seth and give him the chance to show that he cares and he can deliver the customer service each of you wants. I have always been taken care of.
As for money I have no idea how he sits, but it is tough to have thousands of dollars tied up in inventory going into winter and with the economy the way it is, a lot of people don't have money to buy parts. I would never expect him to have everything I need in stock all the time, but I am sure he would do his best to get whatever anyone needs.
Chris R.

I was just thinking about the same thing - Did you call and talk to Seth directly. If not, don't worry about it until you do. It's great that Seth came in here and stated his side and is more than willing to get you taken care of. I also understand completely where you are coming from - I still buy things on the internet and etc... I have to deal with hundreds of vendors and their inability to perform too. It's frustrating as hell!

Business is tough and if your in a business where you are the #1 guy, things don't get done unless you are there. And sometimes being there 24x7 is impossible. As the #1 guy, you have to put a lot of things last and business first always and sometimes it's tough.

Bottom line, talk to Seth and give him a second chance. He's always came through with me in the past and I'm sure he will in the future.

ROCKRUNNER

Of course not! How could I forget the Cruiser God, U4 Pres, WildYoat, Wasatch Cruiser, Red Rock 4wheeler, Blue Ribbon, #1 volunteer, Oh Ya Competition Rock Crawler. I am sure there are plenty more, but is there anyone who is more involoved in this 4x4 community than you????;) My guess would be not!

GOAT

Back from the beyond
Seth and his guys have always treated me well, and helped me when needed. As for the others, I cannot comment.

As a former business owner, I understand how these things go. Luckily, I was getting out of the racing business before the web and it's forums got like it is today-_-

Keep your chin up Seth. Times are tough and you've definitely had your plate full......

Marcus