Providence Canyon Writeup & photos

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
Originally posted by miatre
just wondering if you have any more pics of that red cj or of that grey xj.

Just curious. Looks like a whole lot of fun. What was the final elevation of the peak?

How long did it actually take to run the trail?

much traffic?

took a 3 or 4 hours to run the trail system. final elevation was around 9600 and no i dont have any more pics of the red cj or the grey XJ. i do know that the xj has the skyjacker rockready kit on it locked front and rear with some nice bumpers and rocker guards. the red CJ is BEEF! i think he is running 60s front and rear fully outfitted!

Andy

aka. Hollywood
The red cj used to belong to James Lavery , and it was green. Ask the guys at Mt. Logan off-road who owns it. That's one Jeep I would love to have.

BlackSheep

baaaaaaaaaad to the bone
Supporting Member
Originally posted by miatre
just wondering if you have any more pics of that red cj or of that grey xj.

Just curious. Looks like a whole lot of fun. What was the final elevation of the peak?

How long did it actually take to run the trail?

much traffic?

I'm not sure if you're talking about this XJ, it is green, but the photos do make it look a little grey. This photo (if it posts) was actually taken at Little Moab/Nutty Putty. I do have plenty more of them, and If you would like, I can put you in contact with the guy. His bumpers are built by a local guy (SLC) as well as his rock sliders and diff guards. He's running 35s with the 6" rock ready kit.