Archived PSH Clean up

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I wish I could throw down some cash this year but I just cant. Work has been to slow. I might not even be able to make it down.

If I do....I will be volunteering my work a few days.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I wish I could throw down some cash this year but I just cant. Work has been to slow. I might not even be able to make it down.

If I do....I will be volunteering my work a few days.

That is what we need too! I am not sure I can make it down to pick up trash but i am happy to throw in some $$$ to make sure it all happens smooth. I hope I can do both, but schedules are tough. Thanks for stepping up ChestonScout!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Apex Machining is on top of it! The donation has been recorded and the chart updated! Thank you! Do you guys have a website?

mesha

By endurance we conquer
Okay,here is the deal. I will put up a brand new 2 person sleeping bag as a prize for the Potato Salad hill cleanup. If you donate you are entered. it is worth about 150 bucks. Good to zero degrees. nice place to get cozy. I will post in the vendors section to maybe get other vendors to give out some prizes.

Only if we reach or goal of 2000 bucks!!

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Thank you for stepping up to the plate with that Mesha! Very cool!

Hear that everybody? Donate and get in on the drawing!

mesha

By endurance we conquer
I put a call to all vendors in the vendor section. Lets get some action.

p.s. mods Idon't know if that is the right place to start a list of stuff. please tell me if I need to change it.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I just processed $225 of additional donations from today! :greg:

Thanks to:

JH of West Valley
JM of Sandy
Mr J of Orem
JJ who works at TeraFlex
Interweb Media LLC - got your money sucka!
Crawl Ready in Sandy

If you have donated and want post link to your company website I would like to see who you are.

kawzx10

Just donated and my wife wants to hang out at psh on sat so we will do some cleaning up before we leave. Last year after they shut it down on sat we stayed for about a half an hour and cleaned up I cant believe how much garbage was every where its ridiculous.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
kawzx10 and Mr T from Park City thank you for your donations!

FYI - If the hill is closed you can talk to the Sherrifs office about going in and cleaning it up. They are well aware of the project and will let you down to clean, but keep your rigs off the rocks if they have it shut down. Thanks for all your help!

utah340six

just about halfway there.
$210 and were half way.
Keep the money coming.
wasnt there a rafle for a new sleeping bag.
i will donate my worthless son.(16 years Dead)
need a good home were he does not need to go to school.
3 meals aday.
internet xbox 360 open account (so he can play all night)
does not need to work so free money
a car to drive and gas money
oh cell phone and what ever ekse he can think of.

Last edited: