Archived PSH Clean up

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
I got the 50 and the match for the 50

Another supporter of Moab threw in $100, TC in Roy and KN of Richfield also threw in some funds.

Thank you! We are just over half way now!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
in and recorded! Thank you!

By the way, my financial donation to this project is that I will cover the paypal fees. All your money goes to Moab!

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Mr D Lee, I got your $10 processed even through you sent it to the wrong email address. I guess close counts :)

Make sure you are sending the funds to PSHcleanup@RockyMountainExtreme.com

Thank you!

utah340six

is site up to date on total?
help we need to get some more cash coming in for the dumpster and porta pottys.

donate because the ticket for indicent exposure would be like $100.
and we know most of you will go by PSH

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Is the total include the 500.00 from U4? Please tell me it doesn't..

No it does not. U4 is going to donate UP TO $500 to meet the final $2000. Meaning the more we can accrue, the less U4WDA will have to throw in. :cool:

I do hope we can get over the needed amount, I love the idea that we get to throw more money at the MUD Fund to help keep Moab trails open!

Bear T

Tacoma free since '93
4WheelParts SLC has donated a cool little prize for the raffle.

Lets see some more donations. I know there are people on here that go to Moab, and enjoy Potato Salad Hill that have not donated. This clean up is one of the major reasons we are still allowed to use PSH, not only during EJS, but all year long.

Pull your wallet out and donate.

Rusted

Let's Ride!
Supporting Member
Mr M. your money has been recorded. Thank you. I know you were on the hill picking up trash last year are you going to be able to make it this year?