PullPal RW 11,000 NIB

98XJROKS

Brand New, still have the packaging.

Rated at 6K Lbs.
Located in Bluffdale. Rob 801-five 0-3-seventy six fifty eight.

$200
pulpal2.jpg

pulpal1.jpg

sixstringsteve

Hm... does any of this interest you?

- bb/pellet gun
- 33" tires on 16" 6-lug wheels
- Guitars
- york onboard air compressor
- motorcycle tires
- Toyota fenders doors ans hood to a'79-83 pickup
- 1.5" wheel spacers for 6 lug axles
- 12v air compressor
- tow strap
- audio mixers
- Yamaha zuma scooter (plus cash on your end)
- specialized mountain bike (plus cash on your end)
- video editing services

That's all I can think of for now. Probably nothing in there of interest. Id really like to have a pull pal after it saved our bacon on our last trip.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Let me chime in with my two cents.

As Steve and I found out a few weeks ago, it not only gets you out of a bind, it gets you going down the road in the direction you want to go.
We were going from Goblin Valley SP to Caineville via Wildhorse Rd. then on to Capitol Reef and needed to cross Muddy River(or Creek, I've seen both). Without the Pull-Pal I would not have attempted the crossing (Steve would have, but that is a different topic :D). this would have meant back-tracking to the NP then around to Caineville via Hw 24, bypassing much of the area we wanted to see. With the anchor, I was able to cross and then pull Steve across and so we made our merry way westward. The Pull-Pal now has a permanent position in the rig along with all of the other recovery gear.
Now getting the fargin gravel out from behind the brake shields is another thing....
In retrospect, even if Steve had gone first and buried the runner in the gravel just as I did, the ground was so loose on the bank that I'd still probably need the Pull Pal to anchor me well enough to winch him out.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
The Part number is 11,000... confusing, yes. From the PullPal site -

RW11,000 **
w/ Carrying Case
GVW Weight & Under - 6,000lbs

That price is a very good deal, retail new is $410 + $50 shipping... $460! If this thing was bigger and worked for my fullsize truck, I would own it. ;)