Queen of CHIT!!

britney

Queen of Chit!!
This is the most enjoyable connection of unrelated quotes that somehow make quite an enjoyable read. :rofl: :rofl:
Everyone said:
Did you know the Xbox2 is going to have a built in 'love' port so that it can more effectively fill the void left by the loss of all social contact with other humans of opposite gender?

So many replies easily come to mind...... none of them appropriate....

Oh! Feeling better now. Thanks!

Isn't Hickey sharing his new shaft with you....

oh my.........I think she has her own bag of tricks.

....................and I'll NEVER forget that smell.....

yet another moment to be proud of............ :ugh:

Rickomatic

Grey is cool!
britney said:
This is the most enjoyable connection of unrelated quotes that somehow make quite an enjoyable read. :rofl: :rofl:

Someone with too much time on their hands. Dan, pass the
5popcorn.gif

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Webby said:
Ok I've told I have to stop tormenting you :D

We’ve never actually meet or talked to each other …. That I know of. But I've heard lots of stories about many of the people on RME :cool:

btw ... Andy says HI ... and he hasn't pee'd in a radiator in a while
Man, I was starting to feel like a biatch for not knowing you.
That wasn't nice. :rofl:
Now that I know you are an aquaintance of Andy's I just assume that we never meet. OK!!

Just Kidding!! Andy is cool, but Kim is much cooler and she could definitely kick his arse if necessary. :bryson:
Oh, and thanks for reminding me of the radiator incident, I almost forgot it. Now it's right back, fresh in my mind. That was a beautiful moment in Rockcrawling history.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I replied once at the beginning of this thread so it keeps sending me e-mails. I haven't been reading the thread but just the comments once in a while in the e-mail. I have to say this has gotten way, way off topic of praising and worshipping the Queen. ;) Furthermore it is a very difficult read, most of it doesn't make any sense, I also have read a couple of hints in a sexual nature, come on guys enough of the hints...come right out and say it, some of us aren't bright enough to pick up what they mean. :rofl:

That is All

Medsker

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
britney said:
................. Andy is cool, but Kim is much cooler and she could definitely kick his arse if necessary. :bryson:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That's so true it's hilarious!!!!

not that there's anything different at my house....

JeeperG

Cody said:
Did you know the Xbox2 is going to have a built in 'love' port so that it can more effectively fill the void left by the loss of all social contact with other humans of opposite gender?

Got any pics???

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Medsker said:
I replied once at the beginning of this thread so it keeps sending me e-mails. I haven't been reading the thread but just the comments once in a while in the e-mail. I have to say this has gotten way, way off topic of praising and worshipping the Queen. ;) Furthermore it is a very difficult read, most of it doesn't make any sense, I also have read a couple of hints in a sexual nature, come on guys enough of the hints...come right out and say it, some of us aren't bright enough to pick up what they mean. :rofl:

That is All

Medsker
First: You are right, this thread has gone off topic.
But the fact that this thread is still alive means that you guys still worship me.

Second: It's not supposed to make sense, that what makes it so great.
(FYI: It makes total sense to me, and I think mbryson understands the whole thing also.)

Third: If you are smart enough to mention that there are sexual inuendo's, your smart enough to get them.
Personally I haven't noticed any, because RME is a family friendly place and we would never mention such things. :greg:

britney

Queen of Chit!!
Medsker said:
I seem to remember a smilie that said something to the effect of "this thread is worthless without pics"
What?

You want a picture of me posted so that you can check out my "wicked lack of boobies". :rofl:
I'm a married woman you perv!!!!!! :eek:
Hickey kick his a$$!! :mad2:

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
You want a picture of me posted so that you can check out my "wicked lack of boobies".
I'm a married woman you perv!!!!!!

"one thing's got nothin' ta do with th' other! Remember that!"

*5 bonus points awarded if you know who said that, in what totally awesome, wicked ass-kicking movie.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
That is true, I am definately a very very happily married perv...the very very is on the happily married, not the perv part by the way.

Medsker

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Tacoma said:
"one thing's got nothin' ta do with th' other! Remember that!"

*5 bonus points awarded if you know who said that, in what totally awesome, wicked ass-kicking movie.

The Professional :D Tony to Leon

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Webby has now been awarded 5 bonus points.

"this is from... Matilda" hahah I love that movie.

quick list, as they are on my mind:

Way of the Gun (bonus for being shot partly in SLC)
Romeo Is Bleeding
The Professional
La Femme Nikita (the good one, not the one w/Bridget Fonda)
Kalifornia ("this ain't Lucky Beer!")
True Romance

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Ethical debate ... should I take the 5 .. ya take them ... they don't matter ... na I shouldn't .. sure you should.

Umm .. I've never seen the professional …. Can I chalk it up to wild guess