Queen of CHIT!!

Tacoma

Et incurventur ante non
Wild guess? Oh hell no, NO ONE IS THAT GOOD!

I think you googled it. Cheater. I take the points BACK, rendering your ethical debate hollow. How can you live with yourself???????......?????

britney

Queen of Chit!!
I am a liitle obsessed with movies, one in particular. So it makes me very happy that there is movie talk on my thread.

Best movie's of all time without a question is
The Lord of the Rings
If you have anything bad to say about them you better not say it in this thread becaus I will have you cursed!!
(Queen's always have wizards to do their evil biddings -_- )

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
Tacoma said:
Wild guess? Oh hell no, NO ONE IS THAT GOOD!

I think you googled it. Cheater. I take the points BACK, rendering your ethical debate hollow. How can you live with yourself???????......?????

No google ... asked someone. I enjoy lots of movies, heck I have several thousand in my own collection. I just don't get around to much to the non-horror ones, but some of my other movie friends are into those types.

Webby

Official Cutie Pie
britney said:
I am a liitle obsessed with movies, one in particular. So it makes me very happy that there is movie talk on my thread.

Best movie's of all time without a question is
The Lord of the Rings
If you have anything bad to say about them you better not say it in this thread becaus I will have you cursed!!
(Queen's always have wizards to do their evil biddings -_- )

It's great now that it's all out on DVD ... but I was pissed in the theater!! So where's my curse? :D

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
5popcorn.gif