Quick San Rafael Swell Expedition: May 11-13

Which area would you like to explore? (Only answer if you plan on attending)

• Total voters

sixstringsteve

I'd plan on about 500 miles round trip from Salt Lake

Post #1 has been updated with the 3 trail options. I am looking for someone to lead the mellow trail.

If we don't get enough dirt bikers then we'll drop option 3. I won't be bringing the dirt bike this time, but I'd love to do 5MOH soon.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Sounds good Russ. I'll let you head up the Moto group. You can make the determination if there are enough interested people or not. if not, join us in the jeep.

But I promise to head down there soon with you on the dirt bike.

WillyLin

I would be interested in riding the dirt bikes but I don't have one, if anyone has one that I can borrow that would be great :p.. or have one for sell for cheap...

WillyLin

I ride 50cc/125cc scooters in Taiwan..
me riding http://youtu.be/D1D-mLuGxjc ,its pretty exciting riding in taipei...
also a yamaha FZR150

and have a suzuki 650, and honda 1100 here now, never really rode a dirt bike before, but i do mountain biking...

Last edited:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I still can't commit 100% but I am hopeful. It just depends on if I feel I have the money for this and the BBQ at the end of the month.

sixstringsteve

dang, I totally forgot I scheduled this over the OSRC. Anyone who don't come to the swell with us, should definitely go to the OSRC.

DevinB

I like traffic lights
I'm going to try to make it with my 6-year old, and if I'm really lucky I'll be dragging Davy (Mesha) with me. I'll have my stock Jeep Grand Cherokee.