Backroad Adventurer
July 07' Con

content

content

content

content

content

JeeperG

Been a change of plans for Autorama, I think we will just focus on my truck alone.
We will get the 40's together another time elsewhere.

This here is one of my dads high school friends, his name was Lee, I believe he spent his life as a Sherriff and passed away many years back.
What year is that landcruiser?
img036.jpg
Dad and Lee's 40s together
img037.jpg

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
For those of you with more ranching experience than me, which is anyone who has ever stepped on a working ranch…

Are you able to date the time of work from these photos?
This is what I assume is a garden area. Maybe 20x40.
Each corner is a juniper tree post. Center posts are a u shaped metal post. Fencing is 4x6ish squares up top with a lower section being 2x3ish squares (I assume rabbit prevention) fencing.
IMG_5235.jpeg
IMG_5234.jpegIMG_5236.jpeg

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
For those of you with more ranching experience than me, which is anyone who has ever stepped on a working ranch…

Each corner is a juniper tree post. Center posts are a u shaped metal post. Fencing is 4x6ish squares up top with a lower section being 2x3ish squares (I assume rabbit prevention) fencing.
View attachment 164544
View attachment 164545View attachment 164546
Could have been a year ago. I have that same fence wire and it all looks like that after last winters snow load. It all needs to be re-stretched X-D

That iron T post is neat though, that could certainly be dated

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member

View attachment 164544
View attachment 164545View attachment 164546
That U post looks old. The fence material could have been replaced since the original was put up by Jebediah Henerhalter.