Rattle-Con 28th of april, saturday.

Israel

Even though we turned around at Wayne's World, we still had a ton of fun. I think the highlight of my day was when my girl was trying to talk my boy into watching a movie in the jeep instead of watching the attempts at Wayne's World. He told her, "This is MY movie." Proud of ya, Son. ;)

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
I think we got out there about the same time as most of you guys got home. :D

I saw a pretty tricked out TJ on some BFG crawlers with a blazer as we were unloading.

Then half way up rattle snake we had a nice group with a rubicon and ram charger make room so we could pass.

The coolest part besides, having both my boys with me, was that there was NO Garbage to be seen. Everything was really clean!

Kudos to everyone for keeping things clean!

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i had a blast today to.. even though my rig was a complete fail. the drivers side hub didn't engage. so i looked at it tonight and now it seems to work fine. (go figure) and then almost to waynes world somehow i popped a hole in my tire and ran a flat. not a fun run for me, but i had a blast meeting everyone and watching people attempt waynes. especially that big ol ford on 52's. i didn't get a whole lotta pics or videos, but here is 2 of my tire that i blew up.. literally.
IMAG0987.jpgIMAG0988.jpg
p.s. it was nice meeting ya israel, and jinx. that rig of yours jinx is bad@ss

Omgbecki

i had a blast today to.. even though my rig was a complete fail. the drivers side hub didn't engage. so i looked at it tonight and now it seems to work fine. (go figure) and then almost to waynes world somehow i popped a hole in my tire and ran a flat. not a fun run for me, but i had a blast meeting everyone and watching people attempt waynes. especially that big ol ford on 52's. i didn't get a whole lotta pics or videos, but here is 2 of my tire that i blew up.. literally.
View attachment 72287View attachment 72288

I never got to formally meet you. My name is dillon, I drove the black tj w/ silver flares that you spotted on waynes world. Thanks again. Looks like I'm looking into a rear locker and some skids.

Omgbecki

Sadly I didn't get to meet everyone but, I can learn by association. Could I get you guys to list your names and vehicles you drove? I'm dillon and I drove the black tj w/silver flares.

Israel

My name's Israel. I go by Israel on the forum (I like to keep things simple). I was driving one of the blue WJ's. Jay is my brother in law, he goes by wjwithawj. He was driving the other WJ with his wife, Amy.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
Dallas - broken green yj
ryan - cut xj
and i'm thinking if i get my tires by next week i'm going to go out again and walk waynes world. and then if you come out israel you can park your jeep and see constrictor with me and ryan( i think his name is fatguy on here), then you can determine if you and how far you can make constrictor.

Israel

I'd absolutely be up for it, but I'm emptying my dads storage unit next weekend and I think the week after that you're in Moab, right? We'll have to hit the snakes again, though for sure.

Omgbecki

I'd absolutely be up for it, but I'm emptying my dads storage unit next weekend and I think the week after that you're in Moab, right? We'll have to hit the snakes again, though for sure.

Not meaning to barge in on your conversion but I ran all the way up to eagles nest in my tj. I owe my spotter ( anothermoparman) huge thanks though. I would definitely had some more scrapes and dings if it wasn't for you.

Last edited:

Ima9er

Crazy Man
i wont be in moab till the 16th, so if this weekend doesnt go down with my tires then im heading out on the 12th of may..

Anothermoparman

View attachment 72287View attachment 72288
Yea, it was a blast and a ton of great guys and gals. I was the fog with the stock silver jku. My son and I had a great time with y'all. I have some pic of that buggy at eagles nest,just haven't learned how to post pics yet.

Anothermoparman

Not meaning to barge in on your conversion but I ran all the way up to eagles nest in my tj. I owe my spotter ( anothermoparman) huge thanks though. I would definitely had some more
scrapes and dings if it wasn't for you.
Hey Dillon no worries, I would joe some one would do the same for me. Anyways isn't that how you make friends. I had a blast yesterday along with my son. We should make plans for another trip. Whether it's there or else where, it doesn't matter to me.

Ima9er

Crazy Man
Thanks. It is kind of where things end up after a lot of years. :)

I wasn't sure who was with Rme and who wasn't. I wish you would have said hi.

Which group were you with?
i was the one talking to you about the pitbull rocker tires. you gave stratton and his wife a lift up waynes world right? and i did say hi cause we were talking about my tire and getting no air for it. then after i was about to get the tire plugs from ed? i changed my mind and walked to my jeep. i think that's when everyone was about to leave.